chapter 10 broken future

( underworld)

Yasaka was on her giant golden fox form and next to her was venelana was next to her when suddenly a senjutsu attack was sent to yasaka and a power of destruction was sent towards venelana they looked at the direction and saw a pair of kids that made them have wide eyes.

Yasaka: kunou!

Venelana: millicas!

Millicas: hello grandma.

Kunou: I won't let you interfere with issei nii-san!

Then they began to fight the two adults while next to them was great red continuing his assault against tiamat.

On the other side of the area Issei and Kevin were still clashing then suddenly Kevin's hand slipped then Issei punched kevin on the face which made kevin to be sent towards a wall then suddenly Zeus appeared infront of issei and punched issei on the face and send him to the opposite wall zeus landed on the ground and looks at the direction where issei crashed and his eyes widen along with everyone because out came a brown haired boy that was familiar to all of them while the leaders were looking at him with anger though his left arm was different like it's a demon.

Sirzechs: *angry* you...

Azazel: *serious* issei...

They said and suddenly ophis appeared on a magic circle when she felt her lover was in trouble then she saw issei and her eyes widen slightly while Zeus only looked at issei with a smug look on his face then he points his finger at issei.

Zeus: this will be my first and final warning to you brat surrender yourself to the alliance and the Gods. submit before us and kneel to me as your one and true king then you will be forgiven.

Issei: me? Kneel? Huh, never! and besides I don't need any of your pitiful forgiveness.

Zeus: you dare... - powers up - defy me?! Know you're place before you open your tounge boy!

Issei: yeah so what? You might be a God or whatever...  -  walks out the hole where he crashed  - But I have already... - stops a few steps away from the wall - ...gone beyond a God.

Zeus walked forward with an angry expression followed by issei who also walked towards him the alliance just looked at the scene with disinterest while issei's team was looking at him with worry though great red, Frankenstein and uryu knew something was gonna happen then both issei and Zeus stopped when they came face to face though before anyone knew it zeus suddenly fell to the ground with his eyes rolled back which made everyone present to tremble then they saw issei who was looking down on Zeus with disappointment plastered on his face then issei grabbed zeus by the hair and looks directly at his face.

Issei: foolishness Zeus foolishness you we're protecting an enemy without any of you noticing it.

He made zeus look at the direction where Kevin was sent flying then his eyes widen along with the alliance and issei's ex's looks in absolute terror while it made Valery to hide behind penemue and Gabriel because the person was none other than rizevim then issei drops Zeus on the ground.

Issei: this is one of the reasons why you shouldn't really on God's - he kicked Zeus to the side - because they think the universe works around them and think they can get away with it but in reality the universe is a lot older than you God's and it holds a lot of secrets you all don't know.

Uryu: huh...you all chose someone who isn't worth anything to someone who has honor and loyalty - adjusted his glasses - how disappointing.

Then issei looks directly at rizevim who got up and looks at issei with an annoyed look on his face.