chapter 9 true family

( underworld)

Sirzechs: everyone look for my son now!

He shouted at his guards who began there search for millicas because he suddenly went missing without a trace and news has spread to the entire underworld of millicas's disappearance.

( Youkai faction)

Yasaka: where's my daughter!

She shouted to her guards as they also began searching for kunou's where about's.

( Agares territory)

Seekvaira was reading the news when she saw something came about millicas and kunou went missing.

Seekvaira: ' oh no...I hope this isn't issei's intentions. ' - she thought with worry.

( Astaroth territory)

Latia: ' this isn't going to be pretty...'

She thought with nervousness because she was also watching the news about millicas and kunou.

( Kuoh )

Issei along with great red and uryu were having a meeting with Frankenstein on what to do.

Issei: considering the information that I've acquired from my spy there will be an upcoming event relating to seekavaira and latia along with ingvild and...

Great red: the white empress along with the mother of Grigori and dove of love?

Issei: yeah don't know what's the occasion but it's a special event that I'm sure that those devil council along with the factions had force ingvild, seekavaira and latia as for the other three don't know don't care.

Frankenstein: do you want us to assist you master?

Issei: yes all of you I would be counting for your strengths and besides if things go south I will train them in a special place.

Great red: you mean the silver seas?

Uryu: silver seas? - he questioned in confusion.

Issei: its a special place where different worlds and beings exist and its also a perfect place to train.

Uryu: and why there of all places?

Issei: because that's the place where I once trained.

Frankenstein: master if I may? Can those of our ally's can handle it except everyone present here?

Issei: I have faith that they can handle it and besides time works differently in that place to here.

Uryu: and how different is that?

Issei: because like purgatory its like an hour here is an entire year in there.

Uryu: *shocked* wow a place where you can get stronger in a short time huh? When a we going there?

Issei: not today but rather when the time comes.

Uryu: I see...

Then issei stood up and walked towards the door.

Great red: where are you going brother?

Issei: I will be training for a bit.

Uryu: hope you don't mind me joining in?

Issei: sure the more the merrier.

( Scene change )

In the forest far from kuoh academy both issei and uryu were standing side by side with their backs facing each other as they were surrounded by monster that were wearing some sort of mask.