the curse

it started off in another world where a vortex of ghost and inside is the council where they are interviewing the ghost who spread misery in the human world.

Aquamarine Ghost Council Member: Your performance... is disappointing.

Blue Ghost Council Member: Misery is declining... *poofs a meter, currently at the green* in Cedar Valley!

Gray Ghost Council Member: While joy is on the rise!

Pink Ghost: There's nothing I can do! They... opened a dog rescue! You can't expect me to compete with puppies!

Aquamarine Member: That is precisely what the Chairman expects.

The chairman, a towering phantom point to the pink ghost and then she was surrounded by wind

Pink Ghost: Don't send me to the Flow of Failed Phantoms! Please! I can do better! They had... PUPPIES!

She was then suck into the Flow of Failed Phantoms.

Aquamarine Member: *sighs* Just four last ghosts to review...

Gray Member: Not them, especially her.

Blue Member: Must we?

Green Member: The Ghost Council summons, scratch, Libby, Andrea. . . and Molly

In the human world where in a abandon house, at the back yard there is a blue ghost name Scratch who is sitting relaxing and eating pizza until a portal open a suck him in. across the house was also abandon where inside the house there was a shy green ghost knows a Libby as she is reading at the cough while at the back yard there was a yellow ghost who is planting some flowing as she humming her name is Molly and lastly there was a blue ghost who is taking selfies of herself and post it in the ghost blog where her name is Andrea. As then they were suck into a portal where the four ghost was teleported into the ghost world where the four crash into the floor.

Andrea: ugh who dares intrust my selfies I swe-*saw the ghost counsel and turn nervous* o-o-oh the ghost councils it's a nice to meet you umm. . .

Libby: h-how's the misery?

Scratch: Hey! The Ghost Council! You guys are looking' good.

Molly: how's my favourites councils going!?

Scratch and Molly float to the armchair.

Scratch: Especially you, Mr. Tower of Dour

Molly: looking quite well, fist pump? *raise hr fist then pull down*maybe later.

Libby and Andrea look scared as the two is just making them look bad as Andrea face palm. Then Scratch and Molly was pulled away from the armchair where they face the ghost council.

Pink member: scratch you are rude.

Blue member: prude.

Aquamarine member: and disgusting

Grey member: while Molly is the most failure of what ghost stand, your kind.

Blue member: cheerful

Aquamarine member: and friendly

Pink member: *face to Libby and Andrea* as for you two, Libby, you must be the second failure of the ghost as the only person you scared is yourself while Andrea however, you shown to gain reputation of scaring the human world in your blog, well done.

Andrea: *smile* well thank you councils.

Grey member: however for you three since we can't argue with your numbers. *poofs the meter* Your town of Brighton is truly a miserable place.