hooray for mollywood.

with the and Max at the living room. They are about to watch a movie.

Pete: You know what I love most about McGee Family Movie Night? Recreating the theatre experience!

his phone rings, the phone then falls a bowl of popcorn while trying to silence it. Molly stands behind the couch holding a flashlight like a guard

Molly:Uh, sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to turn that off.

Pete: See? Movie magic.

Nin: *video call* And just like the movies... *struggles to open a bad of chip and explode in her face* I snuck in my own snacks!

Darryl: *movie in hand* Good news! Scratch and I found the scariest movie ever!

Scratch apart between Pete and Sharon

Scratch: It has a ghost! And there's nothing scarier than ghosts!

Scratch uses his ghost powers to steal the popcorn from Pete, he then takes out Pete's from his mouth as he eats the popcorn.

Sharon: Especially when they chew with their mouths open...

G.Molly comes and got new batch of popcorn, don't worry I got more.

Sharon: o thanks. . .molly, *whisper to Pete* is it me that is its little creep out that there's a ghost exactly like molly?

Pete: *whispered* I still have heart attack whenever I sees her.

G. Libby sitting on the floor with Max behind her and G.Andrea floating behalf he family.

Molly: I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks...I can't wait! Hit play!

The movie then starts, a ghost and a woman's screaming is heard. But when the movie endedthe McGees and max completely bored from it.

Darryl: That wasn't even scary! Too many talking head, not enough severed heads!

Scratch: Yeah, and those ghost stereotypes? Answer me this Molly, do I talk like this all the time? *Scary voice* Get out of the house!

Molly: Sometimes you do.

Scratch: Eh, that's just for effect, but...

G.Andrea: this is offensive to the ghost world!

Darryl: We could probably make a better movie ourselves!

Molly: *gasps* That's a great idea! We can make a horror movie! I mean, we've got a real ghost.

Scratch: I'll do it! And it'll be the performance of an after-lifetime!

G.Molly: oh this is so fun!

G.Andrea: me, as the star of the ghost in the human world! Count me in!

Molly: I'll direct, obviously. Libby can write the script, max can be the actor and Darryl, you can film it on your phone!

Darryl: I didn't get the phone with six cameras for no reason!

Max: why am I the actor?

Molly: because you have the um. . . *blushed* move image *sake her head* anyway Let's make some movie magic!

Later on at the softball field where Molly, Scratch and Libby are getting ready to start filming. Libby is setting up the background while Molly and Scratch go over the script.

Scratch: Are we sure Libby's not a ghost? Because her script is SPOOKY accurate!

Molly: Uh-huh. Put this on!