first day fright

So let's recap on what happened, yesterday a family has made their home at Brighton where they happen living in a house of three ghost where so happened one curse a boy and now he is stuck with them. Then Andrea found out that the only way to break the curse if Max and his family leave the house forever, so she tries to scare of Max family which almost work if Molly comes in and convince them that they are friendly ghost. . . and it work. today show of him now packing his stuff for his new school day. As he gets his bag on his back and turn he was greeting with a smiling Molly.

Molly: Hi yeah Beastie! Excited your first day of school!?

Max: *sighed* are you this cheerful this morning?

Molly: yep as am every day.

Andrea appears.

Andrea: you have no idea.

Molly: so how are you feeling about meeting friends, clubs, lunch talks and the new things you learn!

Andrea: Ha! Like he would he definitely gonna mess up like he is he gonna be an outcast.

Max: I'm right here you know.

Libby appears,

Libby: in truth, the school is scary, as I still remember my time living alone in the school, so alone.

Andrea: speak for you self as I was the queen in my school, as they do whatever I want.

Molly: well I made tons of friends at school as it was fun.

Max: ok so while you all are here, I'm gonna go now.

He walk to the hatch where then Molly then pop in front.

Molly: hold on, what I we come along?

Max: why?

Molly: so we can assist you on making new friends and let me tell you I was the big known to be friendliest students in my school?

Andrea: if you ask me I do it better then you are after all I'm the popular one.

Libby: I think we should leave him be so he can do it in his own way.

Max: thank you Libby.

He opens the hatchet and leave the room.

Molly: you know, I think we should go with him and assist him.

Andrea: no way, don't you know that friends with human is forbidden and if they know that ghost is friends with them then they will be cast in the vortex of failing phantom!

Causes Libby to shake in fear.

Molly: well, yeah. . . but they don't need to know after all he is our first human friend.

Andrea: you mean your friend I don't want anything do with me.

She then left the room leaving Molly and Libby there. Later on Max and Lilly was now in front of the school as their mother had driven them there.

Mon: aright have you two, make some friends and have fun!

She drove off.

Lilly: alright time for making some friends!

Max: ok Lilly let's not shout because we don't want make any Sean.

Lilly: no they won't them to distracted on those people there.

She points to see that there's parent who is crying while their kids there.

Lilly: actually is that girl look familiar like molly.