short 1

Max was now in the bookmark and spot as he look around the store.

G. Andrea: so gonna tell me why were' in this old, dusted place.

Max: because my mom told me to get some air and spend time here, and she will take away my video games.

G. Libby: I think it great being here.

G. Molly: yeah, but why aren't we with molly?

Max: I call her, and it seems she is busy cleaning the house, even hearing them singing through the phone.

G.Molly: *singing* is the McGee cleaning song.

As she hums to the song.

G.Andrea: ok, so why are we here instead going somewhere less. . . boring.

G.libly: well I don't think it's boring u think its interest in learning.

Max: yeah and they have this book I like here if only I can find it.

Max look for it in the section until he founded.

Max: ah there it is, the lonesome knight.

Max was about to grabs it until someone took the book before him where Max look to see Libby.

Max: Libby?

Causes Libby to look to see him causes her to blush and to be jumped and fell to the floor behind. Max came around to see her on the floor, he walk-up to her.

Ma: sorry, didn't mean by that.

Max offer a hand as she look away and grab Max hand to get up.

Libby: t-thanks

Max then grab the book.

Max: you like the lonesome knight too.

Libby grab the book as she look shy.

Libby: y-yeah I k-kind of a fan of the series.

Max: well good, so what are you doing here.

Libby: i-I been helping my mom on this shop, it's kind of hard-to-get customers to get here.b-but what are you doing here? I thought you might be with molly now.

Max: well yeah, but she is busy with her family, so I guess I'm on my own now as I try to entertain myself so here I am

Then a woman comes.

Woman: wow, is everything ok cause I hear scream are you ok Libby!

Libby: yeah I'm fine mom.

Max: she's your mom?

Leach: oh so your one of Libby's friends. Nice to meat you mine name is Leach stein-Torres.

Max: hello miss Stein-Torres, I was just looking through the book to read some novels.

Leach: oh than you should go to our other area, Libby you think you can show your friend to it.

Libby: *Blushed* o ok I will.

They then headed to the section to where Max start searching for some as Libby look at him.

Max: I see you like to stare.

Libby: s-s-sorry just don't to say.

Max: well, if molly here she could of say something joyful, but I'm not all that so, how's your day then?

Libby: good, you know, helping round reading fantasy. . . undercovering mysteries of the town.

Max: what?