howling Harriet

Max was in his room playing super smash bros ultimate while Molly.g was laying near Max and Libby.g sitting near him, while Andrea was on her phone.

Max: ok just one more hit and!

Molly.g: yeah you go get him!

Max: and. . .

He then got the final hit of the last player and out of the ring!

Max: BOOM!!! 40 wins just an hour, a new record!

Molly.g: YAAAAAY GOOD JOB MAX!

Andrea.g: do you guys quite it, I'm trying to take a selfie!

Then Max hears his phone calling, pick it up and answer it.

Max: hello? If this those spam calls I swear. . .

Molly: HEY BESTIE!!

Max: (forgot about her call)

Molly: HOW ARE YOU DOING!?

Max: other then you trying to blow my hearing I'm playing this video game now.

Molly: great, I'm calling cause I need help for something.

Max: and that is?

Molly: well I'm heading to a camping trip where I gonna find another bestie, don't get jealous you always be my bestie.

Max: I'm not but what is the problem?

Molly: and I want you to be with me in camping . . . j-just two besties on the wildness having some fun seeing some nice site and enjoying the night breeze just the two of us. . . a-and other campers to.

Molly.g: oh you should go! It's so fine at camping all the nice activity you can do at the forest and all the friends you can get.

Max:. . . as fun it is I have to passed, I'm busy with some importance now.

Andrea's: your just planning playing games all day.

Max: shush. . . anyway campaign isn't my style, and I don't really feel to go outside today.

Molly: . . .can you put me to face chat.

Max: why?

Molly: just do it please.

Max: . . . ok.

He then put face chat where show Molly giving poppy dog eyes.

Max: if you are planning on give me poppy dog eyes it won't work my sister do it a lot of time and I am immune.

Molly then still gives the poppy dog eyes.

Max: ok no I won't!

He looks away only to see Molly.g also give the puppy dog eyes.

Max: . . . .

Later on.

a van was seen driving to a place called camp Brighton And the van parked into an area in the woods. Libby, Sheela, and Kat and next was Molly who jumped out full of glee.

Molly: WOOHOO, let go Bestie we have camping adventure awaits!

Max comes out give in to both molly's cute nature.

Molly: come on bestie turn that face around, this gonna be fun!

Max: yeah for bears, mosquito and wolf to feast.

Counsellor: all right, ladies and uh boy. Go get your camping badge or whatever we're doin' here.

The Counsellor then gets into the van leaving the scouts alone.