(un)nutrual

Today was the game between school games as Molly was there supporting the teams and Max, playing his game seating not caring about the game, as today was their school, Lemmings, Molly was cheering them and so Molly.G as Libby.G is near Max as she writes down her and the ghost girl reports and Andrea.g is taking picture with the softball uniform she stole cause it looks good on her.

Molly.G : Whoo! Let's go Lemmings!

a ball gets hit by the bat as two girls from the Lemmings team try to catch it while Andrea, who is checking her known ignoring the game the whole time.

The Twin Girls: I got it!

both crash each other and the ball hit the ground.

Molly: And be aware of your surroundings. You gotta believe and be aware of your surroundings!

Molly.G: GO TEAM LEMMINGS

Both molly look at Max who is playing where he looks at them and sighed.

Max: go Lemmings. . .

Scratch: and I terrified one William Palmer. . .Scare Report done and off to the Ghost Council it goes!

Scratch opens a portal and throws the report. It lands on a Ghost Council member's face. As Libby then send the ghost girls reports to the portal as well.

Scratch Now what's going on here?

Molly points to the team score in the board. It shows Lemmings score non and the guest have nineteen points.

Scratch: Nineteen to nothing? Ugh. Is there like, any other team we can root for?

Molly: No, Scratch. Look, all that Libby and the Lemmings need to succeed is a little encouragement! And nobody encourages harder than me.

Scratch: Well, that's true.

Molly: And once the Lemmings start winning, that'll "en-happify" out little town in Brighton!

Scratch: En-happify?

Molly: It's a word...

Max: no its not, it's literally not.

Molly: That ball's going right to Libby! You got it girl!

Libby gets distracted and hit by the ball in the head and falls to the floor.

Max: still think there's a chance?

Molly: Nope, I can't put a positive spin on it. They are terrible...

After the game Molly and Max goes to see Libby. Sheela and Kat pass by, defeated, as the losing team.

Kat: I don't want to play anymore.

Sheela: Why do I even try?

Molly: That was some really great standing in the field, Libby. It was outstanding, um, standing.

Molly looks at max where give him a signal to component her.

Max: you all are. . . good enough

Libby: It's okay, Molly. We know we're awful. Thanks for coming though. It was nice to hear your cheers... over all the weeping.

Scratch poofs in.

Scratch: Welp, time to call it a day, huh? We should really get going. I got a nap with my name on it.

The ghost girl's poof in.

Andrea.G: yeah, there is no hope for these teams, their so hopeless.

Molly.G: oh come on Andrea give a little hope on them.