Disclaimer & Blurb

Disclaimer

© All Rights Reserved.

Published on 16 Dec 2022.

Author's Name - polymath_land(Bhavana)

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means-electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise-without prior written permission of the author, except as provided by United States of America copyright law.

 This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means-electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise-without prior written permission of the author, excep...

Blurb

Khushi is a kind soul and always loved enjoying her freedom. Freedom comes with its risks; by the time she realized it, she forgot what freedom was and embraced what life had to offer her. And then he came dropping himself into her life. And she had to entwine in his threads in a weird way. She was about to weave it ultimately and fate had to play with her. Freedom had flung into her life again and her few memories lay in the corner, not woven and wanting to be woven in much-needed desperation. 

P.S. The track continues from the time Khushi was stuck in the Guest House. There will be so many changes that I'll write in updates as well. Can be read as Stand-Alone as well. 

To be continued..,

 Now that IM and TBTL will be completed soon, I'm going to replace them with this book and any other ongoing story!

So expect updates from next week or so! 

Let me know what you think of the update.