12. Khushi in RM

AR Office,

Khushi as soon as landed in Delhi along with a few of her bodygaurds started for AR Office. It's past lunch hour in Delhi. Khushi, having knowledge of just his office address, thought to visit there first. Arnav, being a workaholic, would be found in his den.

As usual her bodyguards were away from her, keeping an eye on her surroundings when she entered AR.

"Chamkili?"

It was the first word she heard for her when she stood in front of the receptionist to ask about ASR.

"What?" she uttered, frowning in confusion. Why would someone call her Chamkili?

"Why are you here, Chamkili? To get insults from all of us here more?" Pam smirked, eyeing her up and down. Although she was shocked at seeing the classless girl in clothes that screamed nothing but class, it might be another trick to trap ASR — she thought.

"Who the hell is Chamkili?" Khushi was already controlling her rage. The woman in front of her, sitting on her chair, eying her like she was some shit, not ready to answer any of her questions is raging it up more. Remembering even the woman beside Arnav in the party had called her Chamkili, she assumed it was the name they kept for her. Shrugging it off since it doesn't matter to her, she came to the main point, "Where is your boss?"

"Why do you even want to meet him, Chamkili? Want to get more humiliated in his arms?" Pam wasn't ready to back down, her smirk growing into a chuckle maddening Khushi more.

So, he really did humiliate me. She could only conclude, fuming in her place.

"Just tell me where is he, I need to meet him, will you?" Khushi gritted her teeth, killing her with her gaze, firing at her were her top-notched fireballs. 

Pam didn't put the knife down and poked her with it more, "What do you think? Wearing such short clothes you can trap ASR?"

Khushi found it really offensive and insulting. She was never the meek one to not retort back to the one who makes her feel offended and insulted. She gives it back to them, putting them in their place. She did the same, "Excuse me, who the fuck are you to comment on my dressing sense?"

Pam raged at the words used at her and was about to retort. Khushi cut her off before she could even form a word, "And by the way, what kind of woman are you to call me names when you yourself had clothes you said are supposed to be worn for trapping someone?"

Sim had come to the receptionist by that time and some people from the office were watching the drama. People who know Khushi had their mouths and eyes open wide in surprise. For, Khushi Kumari Gupta wasn't a girl to talk in English, with an accent, British accent, to be more precise, which Pam didn't recognize yet. Unaware that she wasn't a Khushi Kumari Gupta, never the one. She was Khushi Kathie Gomez. The one and only! 

Pam gritted her teeth, "You cham-" 

Sim was fast enough to cut her off and murmur something inaudible. Khushi rolled her eyes, muttering under her breath, releasing a sigh, "Hmph. Office politics."

"ASR is not here. He's in his home," Sam replied, smirking at her. 

Khushi didn't give her a damn when she was about to tell her about the other ASR's engagement as well that happened a day before. Walking out of the office premises, leaving behind a fuming Sim and Pam, Khushi dialed her friend. 

She tapped her feet on the road with impatience and one of the bodyguards who was just outside the office, stood beside her. As soon as the phone was picked up, with no greetings, she jumped onto the main course, "Arjen, what's the address of his home?"