8. Happy Day?

One of the bodyguards' phones rang who are guarding Khushi and he picked it up knowing it is his boss.

"Did you catch him?" Adam was confident his men wouldn't let the man implement his plan.

He so was right!

The man didn't get the chance to smirk anymore as he was silently kidnapped by Khushi's security men.

Alex, who was the head of security had instructed his men to take him to their personal den, where he'd get the right treatment for trying to mess with Adam's daughter.

"Yes, sir! He's with us and soon will meet his Boss as well," Sam, another bodyguard whose phone rang answered positively.

Adam smirked in peace. What did they think? They'd try to attack his daughter and he would know nothing. He'd be more careful after whatever happened with his daughter. He'd make sure they get the worst punishment possible, unlawfully and lawfully. He had his ways when it comes to protecting his daughter.

The mastermind and the player, both will be in his custody and he'd see how would they even think about his daughter, let alone plan to kill her.

"Good. Make sure you complete the other work I assigned for you," Adam reminds him about his other order. He had his doubts turned on, running from one end to another end when he heard what Payal had to say the day he met her.

His daughter wasn't simply got into an accident while she was going to a medical conference. She was bloody murdered — which failed and Payal knows who did that.

Only if everyone had known Khushi was his daughter, Payal would have contacted him long ago.

Alas, thanks to the secrecy he maintains for her own safety and how can he forget her ex-husband? The same man on whom he instructed his men to keep an eye!

Raizada Mansion,

Delhi

It was seven in the evening and Shantivan, unlike every day had a cheerful Anjali who was giggling and smiling at the arrival of her younger brother, Advay Singh Raizada.

After having enough of chit chats, Anjali opened her mouth, "Advay? Why don't you change and come? I'll arrange dinner for you."

"Sure, Di!" Advay smiled getting up from the sofa and going towards his room. His room was just beside Anjali's room and away from Arnav's room. He walked into his room, it was kept clean, and he went to freshen up. He usually keeps some of his clothes here whenever he visits here for a few days.

After half an hour,

"Where is Shyam Jeeja ji?" Advay inquired, after settling on one of the chairs. Devyani was resting and Manoram was in her room, resting as well, having her mind on the work to blackmail her son — into marrying Natasha.

"He went to Nainital on some casework," Anjali who sat beside her brother and looked after the bowls in which HP had prepared his food replied. Shyam was on another trip for his case, and she said the same.

"Oh. Alright. He didn't call me," he murmured under his breath.

Enjoying without my company? You'll have it from me, Shyam Jha!

Advay thought chewing on his food, slowly.

Anjali smiled at her brother's concern. Arnav doesn't even ask about Shyam anymore and on the other hand, Advay never fails to care about his brother-in-law and help him, "He must be busy!"

Yeah! He must be! Fucking a hot chick! Advay smirks in his mind.

"By the way, how is your girlfriend?" Anjali changes the topic, suddenly remembering about his girlfriend who's loved by their family, expect one.