❀24❀

TW: violence.

❀❀❀

Call me in the morning, yeah

I'm sorry that I let you down, I

I'm so apathetic, it's pathetic

But I need you now, now

Sun's gone

But you always liked this time of day

No words left to play on

How many chances does it take?

Now with my eyes wide open

I'm nothing but a fake

❀❀❀

"Harry!" I'm awakened by loud cries

"Harry!" I'm awakened by loud cries. "Harry?!" I hear again.

I shoot myself up out of bed once I hear exactly who the cries are coming from.

Genevieve hasn't heard it, still fast asleep.

"Harry!" She calls out even louder.

I quietly step out of the room and shut the door behind me, if it's an emergency I'll go back and wake her up but I'd rather let her sleep if it's something I can handle myself.

Rushing down the hall and into Phoebe's bedroom, I see her sitting up in bed hugging her stuffed elephant tight to her. There's tears streaming down her face as she tries to catch her breath from the cries she let out.

"Oh my Lovebug, what happened?" I turn the light on and move to the side of her bed.

"Harry?" She sobs out.

"Hi sweet girl, I'm right here." I tell her and wipe her tears away.

At the sound of my voice and the gentle strokes on her cheeks, she flings her body into mine.

"Talk to me." I pull her close to me. "Tell me what's the matter."

She takes a few moments to calm herself down in my arms, and I sit us both on the bed pulling the Tinkerbell covers over her body.

"Did you have a bad dream?" I try to help her out.

"Mhm." She nods into my shoulder.

"Oh, baby." I lay us both down. "But it was only a dream okay? It wasn't real." I whisper gently to her.

My hand gently moves back and forth on her cheek, making her tired eyes fall closed with each stroke.

"You're okay." I whisper and she hugs me so tight wanting to make sure I'm here with her.