❀25❀

❀❀❀

So I was just wondering

Could you tell me is it all a waste of time?

Are you leaving my love behind?

Baby say the word and let me know

You gotta give me something

I swear that I won't try to change your mind

If you're leaving my love behind

Baby say the word and let me go

❀❀❀

A little recap of last chapter:

- it was the grand opening salon party for Genevieve and Maya's friends and family.

- Genevieve let Harry take Phoebe home with him so they could have time to themselves. (it was a big step for Genevieve to trust him to do this.)

- On his way home, Phoebe gets so excited to have a sleepover with harry that she calls him daddy.

- Out of nowhere a car hits Harry's car and that's where the chapter ended.

Small important details to remember in case you've forgotten:

- gemma is pregnant.

- harry overheard Grace and Jack (Genevieve's parents) having a conversation about hiding something from Vi.

- Ivy is Maya's girlfriend who owns the record studio.

- remember Vanessa? Harry's old manager? :)

If you have any other questions or confusions feel free to ask. I know it's been quite awhile <3

"Gen! Come dance with me!" Maya yells from across the room

I watch both Harry and Phoebe walk out of the restaurant hand in hand.

She must've said something funny to him by the way he throws his head back with a wide grin. She skips her short, little legs with excitement as she leaves with Harry.

The sight before me is so bittersweet.

She doesn't even understand the extent to how huge of a step this is. To her, she's just doing what she does every single day. But to him, this is the final step into being in our lives completely. To me, this means I trust him enough to be here and love us with everything he has.