Part 1: W-Where... Am I?

((CORRECT ME IF I HAVE ANY SPELLING/GRAMMAR MISTAKES. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!))

Gohan: Trunks... I'm sorry...

Trunks: Wha-

Gohan hits trunks in the neck, knocking him out.

Gohan: Trunks... I hope you get strong enough to defeat these androids. Please Trunks, I'm sorry... For leaving you alone...

Gohan flies off to the last known location of the androids, as he was flying through the city looking for them. He gets ambushed.

Gohan: GAH!!

Android 18 comes and kicks him into the building, sending him flying through some of them.

Android 18: Woops, hit him to hard *Smirks*

Android 17: Oh my, sister, you have to be nicer to our toys.

Suddenly Gohan comes flying out of the buildings and starts sending punches and kicks to Android 18

Gohan: AH! AH AHA AH!

Gohan sends a false right hook, android 18 dodges. 

Android 18: Is that all you go-!?

Gohan then sends a kick towards her abdomen.

Android 18: Gah!

Android 18 gets sent flying back almost hitting the building, then she stops herself.

Android 18: Hmph! You really know how to tick a woman off!

Gohan: You are no woman... you're a monster!

Android 18: Tch!

Android 17: Well, well, I think it's about time for me to step in. I'm starting to get ticked off by this cockroach.

Android 17 was suddenly behind him when he said that. So, Gohan turns around to punch but then he wasn't there now.

Gohan: Wait! Where!?... BEHIND!

Gohan ducks under android 17's punch and roundhouse kicks 17. But 17 grabs his leg.

Gohan: I-Imposible!

Android 17 & 18: Is it?

Android 18 is now behind him, and Android 17 grabs his leg tighter so he can't escape. Android 18 then starts beating Gohan down into the ground with Android 17 holding him so he can't escape.

Gohan: GRRRAH!

Gohan explodes his Ki into a burst of power, pushing 17 and 18 are pushed back.

Gohan: *Huff* *Puff*

Gohan then returns to his normal state, not able to hold that form any longer.

The two androids start walking to him.

Android 17: Aw, I thought he would last a bit longer. Don't you think 18?

Android 18: Eh, *Shrugs* it was starting to become boring. I think we should throw him away.

Android 17: Hmmm... Sure, why not. 

When Gohan opens his eye's, he sees them already smirking and charging there Ki blast. He then closes his eye's again.

Gohan Thinking: Goodbye... Trunks... Bulma... 

When he was thinking about his loved ones, he started to wonder why he didn't feel any pain. Were they taunting him again?

Gohan opens his eye's, only to see that he was not where he was previously. He was in some... weird alleyway? He didn't care, he is to tired. His last words were before he fell asleep.

Gohan: Too... Tired...

(Alright before you go, let me know if you want a love interest, or even harem. Text it rightttttt)

                                                                                                                                                 HERE--->

(Also, tell me if you like this chapter, 1-10. 1 is Terrible. 10 it perfect. Thank you! Dont forget to vote!)