Part 4: You Live in a Mansion...?

(REMEMBER TO VOTE, ALSO PLEASE MISTAKE ME FOR ANY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. PLEASE AND THAT YOU!!)

Emilia: Friends...?

Gohan: Yea friends! We could help each other out time to time.

Emilia: Yea, I would like that-

Gohan then senses a man, not any man. This guy is REALLY strong, around the level when his dad fought Vegeta on Earth. Now this wouldn't be a problem if he still had his KI, he still needs to figure out why he can't use it.

Then that same man in red hair just came out of nowhere.

???: *Cough* May I know what happened here?

Rom's eyes widen.

Rom: It's the Sword Saint! Reinhard Van Astrea!

Emilia: Thank you for your concern Mister Reinhard... The problem is already solved.

Reinhard: Ah is that so? But I would still like to know what happened.

Gohan goes up to greet Reinhard

Gohan: Hello, Mister Reinhard. My name is Gohan, from what I hear your pretty famou-

Reinhard: Just call me Reinhard.

As he was saying this he was smiling

Gohan thinks to himself

Gohan Thinking: This guy's nice index is off the charts!

Reinhard: Now... May I ask what happened here?

Emilia steps up and starts walking towards him.

Emilia: Someone stole my Insignia, and we were just getting it back. But an assassin just came out of nowhere and attacked us. But don't worry the assassin is already taken out by Gohan here.

Reinhard looks at Gohan then see's Else on the ground, still healing from her wounds. Once he looks at her, she gets up and tries to run off. But something stops her, she got knocked out cold. Before she fell asleep, she heard nice, and soft words.

Gohan: I hope you become a better person one day. Maybe we can be friends who knows, goodbye for now, Elsa.

She hits the floor, passed out.

Reinhard looks at Gohan surprised.

Reinhard: If you didn't knock her out, she would've escaped. Thank you.

He bows

Gohan: Oh no! Just being a good person that's all.

While this conversation was happening between the two, Emilia was talking to Felt. Asking for her Insignia. So they decided to listen in.

Felt: Fine... But only because you guy's save old man Rom and me.

Felt was handing the insignia to Emilia, right then. Reinhard grabs her hand.

Felt: Oi! What the hell! Let go!

She started thrashing around. Before she got knocked out by Reinhard himself.

Rom: Damn you! Sword Saint or not! Hurt her and I'll kill you!

He charges in but is also knocked out by Reinhard.

Gohan: Why are you doing this? I can sense you are doing this out of good intentions.

Reinhard: I cannot disclose this in public. I'm sorry but we need to leave now.

He said picking up Elsa.

Gohan: Alright, see you later. Make sure Elsa doesn't get killed, give her a chance to repent her sins. Please, I know I don't know you, but give her a chance.