Part 3: The Bowel Hunter

(REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THIS STORY! IF YOU SEE ANY SPELLING/GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLEASE TELL ME!)

Gohan and this so-called Lia start to walk around trying to find any sign of the thief, they asked questions. But neither of them could ask because one looks like the witch while the other looks like a homeless person. They even helped a little girl find their mother, still the mother took her daughter away from us. 

Gohan: Man... No one is willing to answer our questions. Maybe... We could go to the slums! Thats where thieves should go to if they want to sell something. 

Puck: Good idea Gohan, that thief is probably *Yawn* in the slums.

Lia: Puck? Are you getting tired?

Puck: Yea I'm going to go to bed... Goodnight.

Puck returns to Lia and disappears

Gohan: I still wonder how he does that...

Lia: He is a spirit.

Gohan: Spirit? 

Lia: Don't you know?

Gohan: Nope

Lia: *Sigh* Alright I'll tell you later, we need to find my insignia

Gohan and Lia were already on their way to the slums.

Gohan: Hello, Mister? Do you know a thief, she has blonde hair, short, red eye's?

???: Ummm, are you talking about Felt? What do you need her for?

While this conversation is going on Lia is already talking to another person

Gohan: She stole something of hers *Points to Lia*, we were hoping to bargain it back.

???: Hm, alright Felt should be at the old man Rom's house. *Points the direction*

Gohan: Thank you sir! *Walks to Lia* Lia, I found out a possible clue where we could find it!

Lia: Reaaaaally? Where is it, Gohan?

Gohan: *Points the direction* Over there they said.

As they started walking Gohan then thought that he STILL hasn't asked for her name.

Gohan: Lia, I'm guessing that's just a nickname Puck calls you, what's your real name?

Lia flinches and opens her mouth, but then stops. 

Lia: S-Satella...

Gohan knows that she is lying, 1. the nickname Puck gave her is LIA, 2. She stuttered on her words.

Gohan: I know your lying... But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

Lia: ...

They made it to old man Roms house, but Gohan senses two presences in the house.

Gohan: Well, let's go knock. *Gohan knocks on the door*

Rom: Who is it! Leave we are closed!

Lia: Were here for the Insignia! Let us in!

Rom: If you don't leave, I'll make you! 

Gohan: Just open the door! We aren't going to hurt you! We just want to bargain!

Rom then opens the door with a giant bat.

Gohan isn't surprised, there were a lot of huge people on Earth.

Rom: Just to negotiate huh? For the Insignia huh? Sorry, someone else already is going to pay for it- unless... you have more than 10 holy coins.

Gohan then thinks for a moment... Then he realizes he could literally move faster than everyone else's eye's and take back that insignia.