Part 5: Needed Rest... Screw That!

(I know I didn't upload in 2 days, but I was busy! Also please vote if you like this chapter!)

Gohan, Emilia, and Ram were on the way to the mansion, Gohan couldn't wait he wanted to go to bed as soon as possible. He slept in the alleyway which wasn't that good. He probably was only asleep for a couple of hours also. 

Gohan: Emilia, when will we arrive?

Emilia: Ummm, around a couple of hours. Why? Are you tired?

Gohan: I guess you could say that.

*Gohans Stomach Growls* 

Emilia: Hungry?

Gohan: Really hungry... I'm just going to take a nap, wake me when we get there, please? 

Emilia: Of course, Gohan! Goodnight!

Gohan decided to sleep in the carriage, since he was tired. He thought to himself that since there are no androids, he could finally sleep peacefully...

                                                                               ~P.O.V Emilia~

Emilia Thinking: He's asleep, I wonder what made him so tired... I guess I would be tired after that fight to. I guess. 

Emilia starts to think about his power, speed, and strength.

Emilia: How is he so strong? No human can get that strong, without magic at least... 

Her thoughts were interrupted

Ram: So, Mistress Emilia. Where did you find this buffoon? And how did you two meet?

Emilia: Oh! Um, well I met him in the alley way, he was looking for food and he just helped me. He was also very injured, I thought of healing him, but he seemed fine. When we got to the loot house, he pulled out these weird beans to bargain for my insignia. Saying that it could heal any injur-

Ram: He must be lying to you Emil- 

Emilia: Its true! I saw it with my own eyes! He was injured, then he ate one and then he was all healed! He did the same to Rom even though it was a fatal wound which even my magic couldn't heal, healed it immediately!

Ram: ... I'm sorry, Mistress Emilia for not believing you, but what you're saying is quite literally impossible.

Emilia: *Sigh* It's the truth-!

Everything started shaking.

Emilia: Is there an Earthquake!?

Ram: There shouldn't be! What the heck! 

She says trying to calm down the now, rowdy ground dragon

Emilia: I'm going to wake up Gohan!

Uknown to them someone is causing it.

                                                                            ~P.O.V. Gohan~

Right now, we see Gohan in the dream scape, he is reliving everything he went through. The androids, Frieza, his dad dying, his mom, Vegeta, Krillin, Yamcha, and now he sees trunks... At the hands of the androids, about to KI blast him.

Gohan: Urk!

Unconsciously, he started to release his power. Which caused the ground to shake, which also scared the dragon. 

???: ...............

???: ke .....

???: Gohan... Wa...

???: Wake up!

Gohan shoots his eyes open, everything stopped shaking.

Gohan: What? What's going on? Emilia? Ram?

Emilia: Huh? Thats weird...? It stopped!

Gohan: What stopped?

Emilia: Everything started shaking for a moment! Like really bad... 

Gohan then thinks that he must have accidentally used his power... So, he can use KI, he just can't use it without the intent of using it...

While Gohan was thinking, Ram just now calmed down the ground dragon.

Emilia: Huh... Thats weird? A lot of spirits are surrounding you, Gohan. Actually, the mana around us just got richer...

Ram: It might have been the tremor. It must be underground mana escaping or something.

Gohan: Hehehe, yea. How long was I asleep?

Emilia: Arouuunnnnddd... 3 hours?

Ram: 4 hours

Emilia: 4 hours!

Gohan: Thank you-

After there small conversation, and the WEIRD earthquake they finally got to the mansion. The mansion was HUGE like, it was almost as big- or maybe even bigger than capsule corp! Of course excluding

Gohan: Finally! I was starting to get motion sickness...

Emilia: It wasn't that long, actually it was kind of fast.

While they were talking they just went through the doors

Gohan: Woah! This place seems bigger on the inside!

Ram: Hush! Its still around nighttime, we don't want to wake my siste-

???: Sister, welcome home. Mistress Emilia, and... random guest welcome.

A girl that looks like Ram, but with just blue hair just appeared.

Ram: *Sigh* Rem, why aren't you in bed? I would've led the guest to his bed for tonight.

Rem: I was worried about sister... Is that bad?

Ram: No, just go to bed. Go rest, Ill take things from here.

Emilia: Well, goodnight Gohan.

Gohan: Goodnight Emilia.

Rem: You must be tired of that long journey, please sister! Go rest! Ill take if from here.

Ram: *Sigh* Ok Rem, just don't overdue it.

She left to what I guess is her bedroom.

Rem: Follow me, Mister Gohan

Gohan: Just call me Gohan.

Rem goes down a hallway and opens a door.

Rem: This will be your room for tonight.

Gohan: Thank you, Rem? Is that right?

Rem: That is correct, Mister Gohan.

Gohan: Please, just Gohan...

Rem looks at him, and sees his tattered clothes, since the moonlight was shinning through the window.

Rem: ... There's clothes in the closet, IF you need to change.

Gohan: Thank you

Rem Bows and leaves

Gohan: After they woke me up I couldn't fall back sleep, I need to train. Get my power back, and go find and help Trunks. First I need to change...

Gohan specifically looked for light clothes, and he found only girl clothes- wait never mind there's one thing that should fit him. Its a fancy suit which he would HATE to ruin so he decided to use his dirty clothes then put on the fancier clothes afterwards.

Gohan gets down on his only arm and start to do finger pushups. He started to plan what to do in this weird place. He didn't know that his thoughts would keep him there for a while...

(Sorry for the long wait! I legit started this yesterday morning but I had to go to my grandmas house. So, I couldn't finish it. Please vote if you like this chapter!)

WHAT LOVE INTERESTS DO YOU WANT! PLEASE TELL ME!