Chapter 10

"It's nothing to be sorry about, Olivia. I want to ask you a serious question and I want you to be honest with me."

"Okay" My voice was barely above a whisper, once again, I sound and feel weak.

"Do you want to be my, Submissive?"

"Submissive? Like in Bared to You?"

"In a way, yes, but in another way, no. Each BDSM dynamic is different and customized for their experience. If I'm jumping the gun, you can decline, and we can pretend this conversation never happened. Regardless, it's up to you."

"Are you sure you want someone like me as your Submissive? I'm a walking red flag."

"You see red, yet I see white and pink."

"What does that even mean?"

"You have a purity in your heart and soul, which is the white; yet you doubt yourself, but only because everyone who has influenced you in the past has made you feel like you're the problem. In reality, they just used that as an excuse to get the blame off of them while also using it as a tool to control you. So that represents the pink."

"I see your point, truthfully, I'm shocked you aren't a therapist, it seems like it would be something your great at."

He laughed it off, but from a glance between us, I may have touched a sensitive subject for him.

"Actually, I did a double major. The first was psychology, the other one was marketing. My minor was in business. My father didn't agree with me studying psychology, but I convinced him that it would be essential for business. Just in case I needed to manipulate anyone into going through with deals and getting into competitors heads. Being a therapist was a third option if all else failed, or he dies. My father is a great businessman, but a bastard of a person if things don't go his way."

"I'm sorry if it seems like I'm prying, but how does he act if things don't work in his favor."

"He is a man who wants full control or all Hell breaks loose. Thankfully, I unlearned the worse of that bullshit once I realized that being a Dominate is something I wanted to take seriously."

"What parts of it did you keep?" I assumed that most people would unlearn everything, since regardless, it was something toxic and harmful for them to learn."

"I only kept the values of keeping control, but I also learned that you could maintain control while also accepting that what I desire can be declined which is fine; more-so, rejection is healthy. Going to a therapist taught me a lot honestly. I want to help change as many people's lives as possible, that's why I offer therapy at every location we have."

"That's so sweet and caring, maybe one day you can achieve your true goal. And yes."

"Yes, to what?"

"I'll be your submissive."

"Are you sure? Maybe you need some more time to think about it first."

"I knew the answer to your question the moment I you asked me. All this time we've been spending together has touched me in so many ways. From your caring words to your protective nature over me, despite it all, you never changed. It's no reason for me to deny myself this. I feel safe in your presence and at peace in your arms."

"I'll make sure you're the happiest and most loved submissive. Anything you want or need will be yours without a second thought weather its emotionally or material wise. I want to show you that its kindness in the world without someone pulling strings to manipulate you. Even if you do step down as my sub, I'll continue to do so. I just want you to enjoy life, while also not depending on anyone else."

My Dominant, My Savior (BDSM) Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें