Patrol

...

"Sorry kid.
But you won't be learning any technique from me.

Besides, I'm doing you a favor...

You want to keep your life, don't you?"
Hawks thought to himself as he instructed Midoriya to work out his calves.

Midoriya hid a smile, having read Hawks's mind.
"It's reassuring to see he won't be betraying me for now.
But I still can't trust him, just like everyone else."
He thought to himself, doing the workouts as instructed.

It continued on that way up until it was time to go patrol.

"Get into your hero outfit and meet me outside, today we're patrolling Kyoto!"

"Kyoto? Alright? Are we going there by train?"
Midoriya asked, grabbing his hero outfit.

"I cannot take public transportation, I will get swarmed."
Hawks said, pointing to himself as if it were an obvious statement.

"...will you have to carry me over there again?"
Midoriya asked, not looking forward to the idea in the slightest.

"Well, it would be the fastest method of transportation.
But if you have other ideas, I'm up to hearing them out."

"Well my hero outfit allows for flight, so I could fly alongside you"
Midoriya said, pointing to his shoes which allowed for the flight.

"Can you keep up with my speed?"

"I should be able to"

"Alright then, let's do that then"

The both of them stepped outside, hawks stretched out his wings and jumped into the sky.
Midoriya followed upwards after him.

"Here! For if you get lost"
Hawks said, handing Midoriya a little GPS that would display Hawks's and his location at all times.
The device itself was being tracked, and Hawks had one too.

"Thanks!"
Upon the word, Hawks shot through the sky.

Midoriya followed behind in the distance, keeping an even pace rather than forcing his gear to max accelerate.
"I shouldn't make myself a target in Hawks's eyes, it'd be an issue if he decided I was too great of a threat. While I won't allow it to reach the point where he'll have to kill me, if it ever did reach that point I'd have to threaten him with blackmail or reveal myself as Optic.

Neither of which I want to do."
He thought to himself, feeling the wind ruffle his green fluffy hair.

Hawks glanced back at Midoriya, "looks like his gear isn't anything special, he isn't someone Optic has to worry about.
That's good.

I just have to worry about his intelligence, and even that can be altered with enough brain damage if it calls for it.
I'll see what Optic wants to do."
He thought to himself, smiling down at the on watchers below.

Midoriya shook his head, having heard Hawks's thoughts. "No one would ever suspect he had those villainous thoughts in mind.
A perfect spy.

I should touch base with the league of villains and see if they have anything planned. While I did tell them to inform me of their plans and ideas, their 'leader' isn't exactly the type to follow instructions."
He thought to himself, staring at the spectators below.

After a long enough flight, they made it to Kyoto and their shift began.
Midoriya and Hawks began their shift on ground, taking care of small problems that would come up from time to time.

Small problems like helping people cross the busy road, rescuing stray cats from trees, and overall just helping out with small mistakes others made.

However, despite their heroic front, Izuku and Hawks had very different ideas in mind.