Annihilation

... (tw ⚠️ chapter contains severe injury detail and some graphic description (most of my chapters do))

3 were the traitors behind the devastation that occurred.

Aizawa sat there in struggle, unable to cope with just what had happened.
It didn't help that he also lost a childhood friend to villainy. Present mic's betrayal was one he never ever anticipated, it hurt more than his students' death and betrayals.

Everything was unexpected, he couldn't take it.
Everything hurt.

He thought about the compliments he never got to tell them.
He thought about the compliments he told the traitors.
He thought about the appreciation he felt about Midoriya.
He thought about his high school life with present mic.
And...
He thought about what the future was to be like.

Police investigators were there as were many paramedics and ambulances.

"Shouta Aizawa?"
One of them said aloud.

Aizawa slowly turned his head, his dead eyes met the officers.
"Here.."

"You're required to be taken to the police station for some witness questioning.
You aren't going under interrogation, we just want to know what happened. Alright?"
They explained.

He let out a drawn sigh, "understood."

Of the 12 students who were alive, only 7 were present at the scene.
They were all horrifically injured.

Ashido has sustained gas poisoning and 3rd degree burns all around her body.

Ochaco had a cracked skull, 4 broken ribs, a sprained ankle, and a broken wrist.

Kirishima was covered in lacerations and burns.

Shoji was suffering from oxygen deprivation and lost a lot of blood.

Jirou was in a coma from all the physical trauma her head endured.

Sero had both his arms broken, and his left leg broken.

And

Ojirou had a broken tail, many cuts, and bruises all around.

They were all rushed to the hospital and treated to the best of the doctor's abilities but even then it wasn't enough.

The remainder of the class was collected through an extensive search across the forest.
It was evident just after a glance at some of their bodies that they didn't go out quick or painlessly...

What saddened Aizawa the most was his inability to do anything...
He couldn't save his students.

And in the end, there wasn't anything that could be done.

_________________________________________

UA had completely burned to the ground, taking out many people with it.

The main building was just a pile of rubble and ashes while the dormitories were Barely left standing.
The students who found themselves trapped ended up seeking refuge from the students who had a way to escape using their quirks.

But not all of them had quirks that could help other people escape.

And so through a difficult effort, the ones who could help banded together to try and save those who were trapped.

But even then, out of the 800 students that attended UA, only 400 survived.

Principal Nezu was found among those who died, with no way of escape and being trapped in his office, he died a very slow and painful death.