||Chapter-7||

Y/n was working continuously without any break she burned her hand more that two times got little cuts on her hand she didn't always cook because her mother used to do it but now she can't do anything rather than doing work.

Lily: hey y/n!!

Y/n: hi!

Lily: need help?!

Y/n: no thanks.

Lily: are sure y/n? You look so tired

Y/n: it's my job *she faked smiled*

Lily: let me do it you take rest for a sometime *she said while pushing you outside the kitchen.

Y/n: but-

Lily: go apply ointment on your hands you don't need to work for now
Y/n: i- *Lily put her fingers on her lips and tell her to go y/n sighed heavily and nodded*

Lily: go upstairs and then turn left then go straight and then go right after you reach there you will find yourself in big lounge then go straight again and turn right there will be a room you can find med kit there.

Y/n: what are you serious like for just a med kit I have walk that much and why only med kit is there?! Who's room is that?

Lily: oh it's an empty I guess mr.kim used that for practicing.

Y/n: am I allowed to go there?!

Lily: well no but if someone asks tell her you are there for cleaning.

Y/n: okay *with that she left for a long journey*

You were just going here and there totally forgot what lily said in simple you were going to a wrong way with that you saw a door more like double door.

Y/n: I think this is the room.

You opened the door and it wasn't and empty it was a luxury bedroom you mouth was wide open.

Y/n: wow- this is so big but didn't she said and empty room am I in the wrong room?!

You were looking here and there then you eyes landed on a box more like med kit one.

Y/n: I don't where I am but I need to apply something on my hands *you went near the box,picked up and sat down on the floor.

As you opened the kit you heard a door open and close you thought it's lily "lily is that you?!" "No it's me" your eyes wide open you quickly stand up and yes it was him Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung: what are you doing in my room?!

Y/n: I-I- accidentally came here I am so-sorry I should go now *Taehyung looked down and saw the med kit box*

Taehyung: wait!! *you stopped there like a statue*

Y/n: do you need anything? *you turned back* *he picked up the box and came near you*

Taehyung: show me you hands!

Y/n: but why?

Taehyung: I said show me!! *he raised his eyebrow seeing your hands burned and having little cuts*