||Chapter-14||

"He is dead by now" jungkook said and backed off.

Y/n's eyes widened for moment she forzed at her spot "taehyung dead?!"
She couldn't believe what she heard just now.

Y/n: you what-?

Jungkook: he is dead!

Y/n: you're joking right?

Jungkook: you don't believe me? do wanna see the picture?

Jungkook took out his phone from his pants and showed her the picture of taehyung's car crashed in tree.

Jungkook: now you believe?

Y/n: wait this can't happen how can you kill him so easily I don't believe you he can't do like this!!?

Jungkook: it was a piece of cake for me and why are you being mad at me shouldn't you be happy that he is dead?!

Y/n became quite at his question she was thinking how to answer him and she herself was also confused "shouldn't I be happy? What's with my behaviour"

Jungkook: Answer me?!? *y/n was lost in her own thought that she didn't heard him*

Jungkook: hey you- *he yelled* can't you hear me?

*Y/n stand up from the chair and came near jungkook*

Y/n: I don't believe you! You are lying!

Jungkook: well then do you want to go and see it?

He again came near her there face were inches away from each other but this time our girll got some power she pushed him. Jungkook fell down and y/n ran outside. Jungkook took his phone out and dialed a number.

Jungkook: lock the main gates,windows and entrance doors RIGHT NOW!!!

guard: yes boss.

Jungkook: she has power I thought she was weak damn jungkook you were wrong the all time.

He got up and went outside to find her meanwhile y/n saw a door and it was a terrace door she ran towards it and tried to open but unfortunately it was locked she went downstairs and it was so confusing for her as the mansion was so big while going here and there she came to kitchen and there was a glassdoor which was opening in backyard and again y/n failed she went back to the main hall and there jungkook was standing on the stairs.

Jungkook: well y/n you can't escape all the doors are locked.

Y/n: why are you doing this TO ME?! what do you all want from me?!

Jungkook: hey look! I am not hurting you firstly and you have nowhere to go your home is gone your mother and friend is gone and the main taehyung is gone even if I let you go where you will live?

Y/n: I don't CARE *she yelled* whether I die or even if I don't have a home*she was going to ran again but a strange voice made her stop*

???: jungkook why did you locked all the doors- *he stopped as he came into the living room* y/n?!

Jungkook: oh jimin hyung!

Y/n saw the unknown guy and it reminded her that she met him before without wasting any time she quickly hide behind his back

Y/n: he kidnapped me *she clenched her hands on Jimin's shirt*

Jimin: what's is she saying? Is that true? *he looked back at y/n then agian looked at jungkook*

Jungkook: yes it's the truth but I never meant to hurt her

Jimin: why did you do that? *he was giving death stares to jungkook*