||Chapters-12||

It wasn't taehyung it was someone else before she could say anything everything went blank........
___________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung was on his way to Mr.kang house.He was sitting on the back seat he rolled down the car window and let out a sigh in a second he got a call from his mens.

Guard: b-b-boss! *the men couldn't speak properly as he was shot on his leg*

Taehyung: what's with your voice speak properly!

Guard: mr-j-je-jeon an-and his men at-attacked!

Taehyung: WHAT?! IS Y/N ALRIGHT!

Guard: ms.y/n- *a gunshot was heard and the call ended*

Taehyung: Hello?! Hello?! You there?!? *he threw his phone on the seat* stop the car right now!!

Taehyung: I said STOP THE CAR!!

The driver wasn't listening to him he didn't even bothered to look at him and continuously going Taehyung put his pistol on his head

Taehyung: why aren't you obeying my order!! Stop........the.......car......right now

Driver: I only obey to my boss!

The Driver took out a little box he opened it there was some white powder in it he ate the and soon there was white liquid coming out of his mouth. He ate the poisoned powder.

Taehyung: you bustard-

Taehyung hurriedly got up from the back seat and he tried to pull the handbrake but it was of no use.

Taehyung: why the hell it's not working!!

Before he could do something else the car losed it's balanced from the road and went into woods. The car was moving continuously trees were hitting the front mirror of the car and it was almost broken before taehyung could do something he saw a giant tree in which the car was going to crash and in a blink........."THUD"

At taehyung's mansion

All the guards were dead some were poisoned and some were shooted
A person quietly entered the mansion and saw jungkook holding y/n.
Jungkook sensed someone was coming he quickly pointed the gun at the person.

???: boss it's me lily!

Jungkook: oh lily you! Everyone is clear?

Lily: yes and also Mr.kim car driver was replaced so he might be dead by now.

Jungkook: woah that's great!! Is the car ready? *Lily nodded*

Lily: yes the car is ready and I also informed miss.jieun she is at your mansion right now.

Jungkook: what about jimin hyung?

Lily: I got the information that Mr.park isn't home right now!

Jungkook: hmmm ok you go back I am coming with her. *Lily left*

Jungkook picked you in bridal style and went outside towards his car his jacket was full with blood as your forehead hit the stair when fell down.

Jungkook: oh god she is going loose alot of blood

He hurriedly went to his car and made you sit on the back seat he sat beside you and took a piece of cloth from his jacket that cloth belongs to someone which he adore the most he quickly placed it on your forehead to stop bleeding.

Jungkook: to the mansion right now hurry!!

And the car left,Jungkook's mission went successful

At Jeon's mansion

Jungkook came in while you were in his arms and his saw jieun in the lounge and to a suprise jiwon was also there he mentally slapped himself. Jieun was shocked seeing the situation jungkook holding an unknown girl covered with blood she quickly signalled the maids to take away jiwon from there as that little kid left jungkook came towards her.

Jungkook: noona help!! *jieun helped jungkook lay down y/n on the couch*

Jieun: Jungkook what- *he cut off her*

Jungkook: I will explain everything can you please bandage her forehead she already losed alot of blood.

Jieun nodded and quickly went to search for a aid kit box after sometime she found it and came running towards you and Jungkook.

Jieun: omo- your couch is stained!

Jungkook: leave it first help me treat her.

After both of them were done treating you and as Jieun said
Jungkook couch was stained.

Jieun: who is she?

Jungkook: taehyung brought her home and i- *jieun cut off her*

Jieun: are you for real?! What have you done? Do you want to get yourself killed like your brother why are you always creating problems with him now you even brought this innocent girl in between your problem?!. *jieun was probably angry,worried* you know i-

Jungkook: noona I know what I am doing! And I won't end like hyung I am just doing this to get my family's revenge-

Jieun: what revenge huh?! You think that's a revenge? His mother left everything for your father and here you are saying revenge just Imagine how much he suffered and about your brother he was also like you not listening to me look he got himself killed in all this mess-

Jungkook: NOONA!! *Jungkook yelled as he was so done with her she was continuously making him understand but he didn't bothered*
Just please stop it!! I know everything just leave me alone please!

He said and again he picked you up and went upstairs to a random room. Jungkook opened the room door which will belong to you now. He made you sit on a crystal chair and called some of his mens
Two-three people came in.

Jungkook: take care of her I will be back
*The guard nodded and he left the room*

As jungkook came inside his room he locked the door and let out deep sigh he was continuously thinking that what he did was right? He took off his jacket which was stained with blood and the piece of cloth dropped on floor which was used to stop you from bleeding. Jungkook picked up the cloth and he went towards his bathroom to get a shower.

At taehyung's side

Smoke was coming out from the first engine the tree in which the car crashed broke the front mirror fresh blood was every taehyung was at back seat blood coming out of his head his body got several injuries his hands got cuts and blood was also flowing from there. Soon a noise was heard like someone pulled the trigger. Taehyung wasn't fainted just

Feeling dizzy. He try to saw something from the back mirror but it was covered with trees he searched for his pistol and luckily found it. Taehyung opened the car door it was jamed but he put his all strength to open it and through a luck it opened. He managed to get out but he couldn't walk properly as there was big cut due to the mirror which broked and made a cut on his right leg.

He was standing scanning the whole place when he felt something on his back head and yea it was someone pointing gun at him he turned around and..........."THUK"

To be continued

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well I hope you liked this part!!
Ignore grammatical error ><
Will meet you in next one
Byeee!!! <3