||Chapter-15||

It's been more then 2 hours It's almost midnight but taehyung couldn't sleep jaehyun took his phone from him as he needs to rest due to his injuries taehyung couldn't stop thinking about y/n as he heard nothing rather then a message from jimin saying "y/n is with me".

Taehyung: what should I do? What should I do?

He just keeps moving here and there around the room. He was trying his best to control him from not going at Jimin's place as he wasn't in good condition.

Taehyung: what the hell?! If only I wasn't injured!! If only the accident didn't happened!! EVERYTHING HAD NEVER HAPPENED IF ONLY I DIDN'T LEFT THE HOUSE TO MEET THAT FV3KING PERSON!!!

Jaehyun came again and opened his room door.

Jaehyun: can't you be quite? I was trying to sleep!!

Taehyung: take me there.

Jaehyun: where?!!

Taehyung: Jimin's place

Jaehyun: are you serious?!! *he sighed*

Taehyung: I can't I want to see her! I'm not okay right now! She was injured y/n was bleeding her clothes that picture keeps clicking up in my mind what should I do?

Taehyung came near Jaehyun and hugged him while resting his head at Jaehyun's shoulder (okay y'all I know this is sumthing u all never expected but in the end Taehyung is also a person who wants comfort so yea just boi try to be tough) Jaehyun patted his back.

Jaehyun: hey you! I pretty surprised after seeing you hugging me after years but don't worry she will be fine. Jimin is with her don't worry!!

Taehyung backed off and looked at Jaehyun with his sad,teary eyes probably like scared of something or afraid of someone leaving him.

Jaehyun: dude?!! What's with the face that's so different of you be strong like the one you promised to be. *he gave a pat on his shoulder*

Taehyung: what if she leaves me?! What if she leaves me like my mother did? Will the history repeat again? The picture of y/n that's the same picture like I saw of my mother?

Jaehyun: she never wanted to be with you in first place then why are you forcing everything?! You just created more problems by keeping
Y/n by your side.....it's you who wants the history to repeat if you never had brought her in your life everything was okay.

Taehyung: i know!! I know she hates me that she wants me dead but tell me what should I do? Do I throw her away like that her mother is dead she has no family left.

Jaehyun: what about jimin?

Taehyung: I he is no- *Jaehyun cut off him*

Jaehyun: are you attracted towards her? Do you like her? That's why you don't want her to leave because you will be alone again?

Taehyung: do I like her? Taehyung questioned himself while looking at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun: Taehyung! Look currently you are just being irritated you should sleep and calm yourself.

Taehyung: I can't sleep!! I want to meet y/n. *jaehyun sighed*

Jaehyun: I hv nothing else left rather then giving you sleeping pills.

Taehyung: give me that right now!! My mind is going to blast by thinking everything I am- I just feel like it's not worth living a life like this....

Jaehyun sighed and give him sleeping pills and he listened to Taehyung until he slept....and eventually Taehyung slept after sometime