||Chapter-16||

: HAPPY NEW YEAR :

Well it's too late for New Year ㅠㅠ ik but hope yall be happy my new year is pretty going not good...BUT!!! we have stay positive right!! Anyways you might continue the story ^^
___________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook: jiwo...JIWOOONNNNN!!!!!

Jieun her mother she was shocked her hands started to tremble badly she couldn't speak.

Jieun: j-j-ji-jiwo-jiwon

Jungkook shaked her while screaming her name but she didn't woke up

As soon Jungkook removed the blanket both of them were shocked seeing jiwon state she was covered in all blood. The Teddy bear she was holding it was all covered in blood her hands were bleeding and Almost everything was covered with blood the blankets, bedsheet and her clothes.

Jieun broke down and started crying heavily

Jieun: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY DAUGHTER JUNGKOOK!!!! *She screamed and sat down near the bed while crying*

Jungkook: noona!! NOONA!! *Jungkook shaked her*

Jieun: my jiwoniieee *she held her small bloody hands*

Jungkook: noona don't waste any time we have to go to hospital!! Hurry please get up!!

Jieun: is she dead?! *jieun held jungkook's collar* is.....s-she dead?!

Jungkook: noona please!!! Calm down she is still breathing nothing is going to happen her please stay calm.

Jieun: HOW CAN I???TELL ME HOW CAN I? JEONGWON HE DID THE SAME AND IN THE END WHAT HAPPENED??HE DIED RIGHT!! NOW MY DAUGHTER DOES SHE DESERVES THIS?!!

Jungkook: JIEUN NOONA PLEASE!!! GUARDS!!! GUARD!! *Jungkook was so stressed with everything he couldn't do anything but call for his mens*

Guard: yes boss!

Jungkook: please take noona to the car I will be there right now *his guard nodded and left*

Jieun: no....l-let me stay with her jiwonn!! *she cried and the guard took her outside*

Jungkook looked again at jiwon.

Jungkook: please stay strong my muffin I will do anything for you no matter what happens.

He picked up jiwon and went downstairs towards the garage. Jungkook went towards his car and jieun was sitting at the back seat.

Jungkook: noona hold her.

*Jieun held her daughter while crying*

Jieun: my jiwonie please open your eyes don't make your mother worry about you please open your eyes.

Jungkook sat beside her and left for the hospital.

- Jimin's villa

Y/n was done with her dinner she wanted to take a visit of her brother's house so with the help of maids she look around the whole house jimin left earlier because he had a call and he left. Y/n was now in Jimin's study room there he had certificates and the trophies he won in states.

Y/n: I wish I could also complete my studies and get a degree *she said while looking at a picture hanging on the wall in which jimin was getting his degree*

Jimin quietly entered from behind.

Jimin: can't sleep?

Y/n: oh when you came?

Jimin: right now! I thought you were sleeping.

Y/n: no I wasn't I just wanted to look around the house.