||Chapter-8||

"Boss this is her picture you asked for"

After reading this he quickly got up and called his guards

Taehyung: GUARDS!!! *the door opened and two guards came in* I want everyone in this house present in longue right now!! *the guard nodded and left*

Taehyung quickly opened his laptop and checked the camera footages he check the kitchen recording from yesterday nothing was there he also checked the lounge one and he saw no one

Taehyung: FUCKKK ITT!!! *he threw his laptop and ran his fingers through his hair*

Guard: boss everyone is waiting for you down- *before he could complete Taehyung opened his room door and left*

He was so angry and confused who could do this what they want from her?! He came downstairs and saw everyone present except y/n.

Taehyung: where is she?! *he asked the Guard*

Guard: her room door was locked I knocked it multiple times but she didn't gave any response. *Taehyung gaze went back to all the maids*

Mrs.lee: Mr.kim what's happening why you- *he cut her off by showing they picture and the text her eyes widened*

Mrs.lee: h-how?!

Taehyung: I hope everyone is here as I said.

Maid: mr.kim a maid is not here yet? *he raised his eyebrow and he looked at her*

Taehyung: who???

Maid: The maid who joined us last month her name is lily.

Taehyung: you go look for her in the servant room. *the Guard nodded*

Maid: she is not in her room she left the evening *Taehyung was all done now*

Taehyung: YOU ALL LISTEN!! WHO DID THIS!!! *he showed the pic to the maids who were present in the room they were shocked*

Taehyung: if anyone from you did this and I got to know then YOUR death is waiting for you. And mrs.lee the maid name lily I want her in my room by tomorrow. All leave except mrs.lee. *they all left*

Mrs.lee: is there any work for me?

Taehyung: Move y/n belongings to my room she will stay there it's not safe for her.

Mrs.lee: yes Mr.kim *she bowed and left*

As she was ordered mrs.lee went to you room and knocked the door.

Mrs.lee: miss y/n open the door! Miss y/n are you there? Miss y/n-
*you opened the door*

Y/n: who are you?! Oh wait Mrs.lee!? *she gave you a warm smile*

Mrs.lee: did I disturb your sleep?

Y/n: no no I just slept like 10 minutes before do you need me help?

Mrs.lee: no thanks! I am here to move your stuff

Y/n: what?move my stuff? But I don't have anything with and move where?

Mrs.lee: Mr.kim ordered to move your belongings to his room.

Y/n: what!? W-why?

Mrs.lee: you will get to know when you move there.