||Chapter-11||

As taehyung left the house ellinorr ran upstairs and found you sitting on floor crying.

Ellinorr: y/n!!

*Y/n looked at her and hugged her*

Y/n: my mother s..she is g..gon..gone.

Ellinorr quickly hugged you back and tried to calm you down after sometime she helped you get up and took you to your room.

Ellinorr: sit here I will bring you water. *she quickly went and bring a glass of water* here drink it

You drank the water and took a deep sigh

Ellinorr: are you okay now?
*y/n nodded*

Y/n: I only had my mother with me... *ellinorr understood and sat beside you to listen*

Y/n: my father died when I was 6 years old...I had an elder brother but he went missing after 2 days of my father's death my mother never told me about him she always used to say "you will meet him soon" but that day never came it's been many years now I don't whether he is alive? How is he? Where is he? All my life I have been struggling everyone left me one by one I am always suffering from financial issues and because of that I wasn't able complete my studies............and now mother also left me *you let out a deep sigh again and looked at ellinorr*

Y/n: hey why are you crying?

Ellinorr: I am sorry I can't help you

Y/n: Don't cry you look ugly *you chuckled*
*Ellinorr held your both hand tightly*

Ellinorr: move to my house.

Y/n: what are you saying?

Ellinorr: move to my house I will help you it's a small house but my family will love you live there with me.

Y/n: I can't

Ellinorr: you can!!

Y/n: I can't

Ellinorr: Are u afraid of him?!

Y/n: I was before but now I won't be I will fight back and get my revenge on him.

Ellinorr: but.....okay then don't do anything crazy *y/n chuckled* I have to go back now and make some dinner for you lay down on bed and take some rest.
*y/n nodded and ellinorr left the room*

Y/n got up from bed and walk near the enormous window she looked outside towards the sky tears rolled down she probably missed her mother.

Y/n: mom just wait a little I will take your revenge! I will probably make him regret for all these doings *you said confidentiality*

Jeon's mansion

Jungkook was sitting in his room cleaning all those guns,knife he heard footsteps which where getting louder and louder and suddenly after a min his room door was knocked

Jungkook: come in

???: boss y/n- *the person was breathing heavily*

Jungkook: Y/n what?!

???: Her mother is dead!!

Jungkook: huh?!

???: Mr.kim left the house I don't know where he went but he will surely come here.

Jungkook: what the hell I have to do with her mother?! I didn't kill her!

???: y/n suspect him as her mother's killer but Mr.kim has his eyes on you.

Jungkook: got it! She is alone at home right? *the person nodded*
then let's give a suprise to taehyung.

???: boss are you going to kidnap her?