||Chapter-13||

He was standing scanning the whole place when he felt something on his back head and yea someone was pointing gun at him he turned around and.....THUK......taehyung looked back and sigh in relief

???: were you scared!?

Taehyung: I wasn't!

???: I know you were am I right na??you were really scared.

Taehyung: I said I wasn't.

???: aww poor tae tae also gets scared stop with act I know the real you.

Taehyung: jaehyun STOP IT!!

Jaehyun: okay im sorry *Taehyung looked at him*

Taehyung: when you came back? How did you find me?

Jaehyun: I came yesterday and I already knew what was going to happen to you

Taehyung: are you for real? Why didn't you came earlier I might haven't got hurt.

Jaehyun: I can't do anything if I helped you then I would have got caught.

Taehyung: oh!

Jaehyun: are you okay?! Let me help you my car isn't far away you need to walk a little. *Taehyung put his arm on Jaehyun's shoulder and helped to walk*

Taehyung: what about y/n?

Jaehyun: Jungkook took her!

*Taehyung stopped there and gave him a death stare*

Jaehyun: okay now it wasn't my fault I didn't knew you had a girl at home and I also can't save her jungkook came with bunch of people.

Taehyung: I am so done with you leave me I can walk by myself.

Jaehyun: Taehyung stop it you are hurt your wounds will get more worse i- *Taehyung punched him and he fell done*

Taehyung: CAN'T YOU DO A F***KING JOB PROPERLY YOU COULD JUST SAVE HER INSTEAD OF ME!!! *jaehyun was also done with him now*

Jaehyun: what's your relation with her??

At this point taehyung went quite he was searching for an answer but Jaehyun again throw a question at him.

Jaehyun: why do care so much for her that you want to scarifie your own life?

Taehyung still remained silent and started walking slowly.

Jaehyun: why aren't you answering?

Taehyung: where is your car? * he completely ignored jaehyun's question* 

Jaehyun sighed and he came towards taehyung put his arm on his shoulder and started walking towards his own car. In some time the reached he helped taehyung to sit on passenger seat and he himself sat on driver seat.

Jaehyun: does it hurt?

Taehyung: what do you think it won't? Go to hospital before it's too late

He nodded and left for hospital

At Jeon's mansion

Jungkook came out the bathroom after taking shower he changed into his new clothes. He went towards the mirror and stared at himself he kept thinking what he did was right? Did he got himself into trouble but seeing his family getting killed infront of his eyes made him mad again. Jungkook left the room and went downstairs there he saw jieun.

Jungkook: what are you doing?

Jieun: oh I am making so porridge for her.

Jungkook: y/n?!