O2. Who?

They were all gathered in the volleyball club room, sitting in a circle with serious eyes, analyzing the plan proposed by several of the members.

"So what exactly do we do?"

Matsukawa glanced at his cell phone for the last time to ask, taking a quick look at each of the boys to lean more comfortably in his seat.

"She could be our manager."

Yahaba's eyes seemed to have little stars while the place Kindaichi was in seemed like a blooming scene, they could already imagine a lot of scenes where they were gentlemen helping a lady in distress.

"What if she's a fan of shittykawa?"

The mother of the team broke all hope with his clear but harsh words, there was no girl who didn't know Oikawa Tōru in high school, there was no girl who didn't like that stupid setter in one way or another.

"Iwa-chan, she didn't seem to know me." he pouted, crossing his arms, but before anyone could say anything else he spoke again with a smile "Oh! What if she played hard? I mean" he fixed his hair and looked at his nails "to get my attention."

He received a blow to the neck.

"It could be possible."

"Then why are you hitting me?!"

"I don't know, habit I suppose."

"Iwa-chan, so mean!"

That was how they decided to approach you, you could be their future manager if you weren't another one of Oikawa's obsessed fans. The plan was simple, they would have Oikawa bump into you 'accidentally' so that he would start flirting -as usual- so they could see your reaction and decide whether or not you could be part of the team.

 The plan was simple, they would have Oikawa bump into you 'accidentally' so that he would start flirting -as usual- so they could see your reaction and decide whether or not you could be part of the team

Late. Late was a word that was followed by your name, never in your short years of life have you arrived anywhere on time, for that very reason and because your brain did not remember to charge your phone last night is that you were running to get to class. Luck wasn't in your favor either, you arrived fifteen minutes late looking quite messy, although you didn't care about that, your teacher wasn't very amused, that's why you had a little talk with the vice principal. Luckily you would only have to do a couple of things, including cleaning the classroom for a week, well, that was better than a punishment from your mother.

Anything but confront that devil.

Currently you were lying on your table, trying to rest what you had not been able to do that night, but what was your fault? No one warned you that one of your most anticipated series was going to come out so late and you clearly wasn't going to stay without seeing an episode, despite the fact that you ended up watching almost an entire season.