O9. Happy Valentines?

You breathed in nasally, fingers on the bridge of your nose, frowning. You normally weren't in a bad mood but just today, February fourteenth, Valentine's Day, it had to catch you on your period.

You were more easily irritated or could change your mood quickly, not to mention that you had an incredible urge to cuddle and snuggle with someone or between lots of blankets. But no, your life wasn't that nice and your grades weren't good enough to miss classes, so now you were holding back from kicking all those girls who squealed every time they saw Oikawa do something cool in practice.

You had nothing against the holiday, but the fans were being a pain in the ass today.

"(Nn) if you keep frowning like this you will get wrinkles."

You turned your head in the direction of the boy, who was passing a towel around his neck, looked at him with an even more frown, throwing a bottle at him that hit the pretty face of the dark-haired man.

"Shut up trash."

Oikawa squirmed on his spot, complaining about the pain in his nose, he thought that his manager was a combination of Iwaizumi and Kentaro, which sent a shiver down his spine. He expected his manager to be in a good mood today but it seemed to be the opposite.

Iwaizumi held back a small laugh upon seeing the scene and Kentaro came over to acknowledge the good job you had done beating up his captain, even advising you on other methods.

When everyone went back to training Kunimi sat up, not wanting to have to exert himself any further, glancing sideways at his manager who seemed more irritated than usual. He sighed rummaging through his pocket, finding some of your favorite candies he dropped into your school bag without you noticing.

"Kunimi?"

He narrowed his eyes, putting his index finger to his mouth, then pointed to your deep frown, Kindaichi nodded in understanding to move closer to you.

"(N) are you-"

You looked at the boy abruptly, he gasped when he saw the deadly face he had received, from one moment to the next your face relaxed when saw such a baby. You sighed, rubbing your temples, pouting a little and standing up to the first year.

"Sorry Kindaichi, I'm in a bad mood."

Without expecting it, you wrapped your arms around the boy's waist with force, hiding your face in his chest, he tensed up, blushing completely, a hard blow to Kindaichi's heart.

"I-I should get back to practice."

He ran off, stumbling continuously until he was warming up like the others. Watari, who had seen the scene, took advantage of the fact that you seemed a bit calmer to approach you. You two looked at each other in silence, the libero just caressed your back in circles to comfort you somehow, he knew it was better not to have a conversation when you were like this.

You nodded to thanks, allowing him to resume his training. Back on the bench Kunimi patted your shoulder for support and you didn't even bother telling him to get back to practice, it was a silent mutual agreement.

The rest of the practice passed quietly as the coach took out all the fans who were breaking in with their screams or throwing things. You swore you saw a bra go flying onto the court, but you weren't going to take care of those things.

Of course, your torture did not end, since as soon as you arrived at class many girls piled up to leave gifts for your teammate, you reluctantly accepted them. But hey, you were so hungry for mood swings that if a couple of chocolates disappeared, nothing would happen. You smiled mischievously, rubbing your palms as began to savor the expensive sweets.

Yahaba was passing through the corridor to go to the cafeteria, he observed how you had the face stained with chocolate, you looked at each other and you narrowed your eyes, frowning. Yahaba felt a chill and raised his hands peacefully.

"I won't say anything if you share me."

You shrugged, it's not like you cared that Oikawa ran out of his beloved chocolates. You sat together complaining about things in common or how anyone hadn't given him anything for Valentines. When recess ended, you two collected all the evidence that could incriminate you, and held hands as if you made a pact not to talk about it.

But the last three hours seemed like forever, you were too tired to have to endure another few hours in the pavilion with a bunch of hormonal girls. Although you somehow understood them, the Seijo boys weren't not bad at all.

Your aggressive behavior did not go unnoticed by the third-year meme lovers, clearly noticing that their manager was around those days.

"(N), you look so pretty today."

Makki stormed you from behind with a tight hug, planting a short kiss on your cheek, you seemed to relax a bit in his embrace.

"Yeah, today you look good, I mean, you always look good, you know."

Mattsun caressed your hair, ruffling it, normally you would look at him badly and hit his shoulder but today you allowed to be gently caressed without paying attention to your tousled locks. You just enjoyed being pampered for once. Oikawa who watched the scene puffed out his cheeks like a child, remembering that this morning he tried to hug his manager but was almost bitten by you.

He glanced sideways at Kentaro who was warning him with a look not to dare come near you again or this time he would be the one to bite him.

"Th-thank you guys!"

You blew your nose with a handkerchief now hugging Mattsun, you had changed from being completely calm to crying hugging the duo, but those caresses felt so good after such an exhausting day enduring fans in love.

Everyone was touched to see how the normally uninterested manager today sought attention and pampering. Even Iwaizumi and Kentaro hugged you lovingly trying to calm your small sobs of joy. Finally you also let Oikawa hug you but they all glared at him when he tried to run with you in his arms, however the vice captain threw a ball at him stopping his feet.

Usually you were the one who had to take care of such a chaotic team, but today it seemed that the roles had been reversed and now everyone wanted to take care of you, one way or another everyone was able to show their little love.