O3. Ho ho holidays

It was that time of the year, when the cold invades the streets and people celebrate with family or friends the arrival of a new year. Right now, the Seijoh team is doing the same thing, celebrating Christmas as a 'family'. Although more like an unstructured and chaotic family.

"The cookies! Cookies are burning!"

Yahaba ran arround Oikawa's house, who had offered to lend it to spend a couple of days while his parents visited the family. The poor boy did not know where to put the cookies that were literally on fire.

Kentaro frowned, wearing chicken mitts he grabbed the tray and flushed the food down the toilet, managing to extinguish the fire. They had to call Watari for him to cook something, since everyone except Iwa was a pain in the ass at cooking.

"Come on (Nn), accept that my jersey is the best."

Oikawa made some model poses. The third-year boys had held a small contest to find out who had the best Christmas sweatshirt, it should be noted that Iwaizumi was forced.

The captain, had a tree shirt, full of constantly blinking lights, looked like a living brothel. Mattsun and Iwa brought more normal ones, with a Christmas theme without lights or anything extravagant. Meanwhile, Makki, put on one with a reindeer that stood out in front of and behind him, giving the effect that the reindeer had passed through his body.

You left the votes to the first-year boys, although it was Kindaichi who proclaimed his captain the winner to stop bothering, since Kunimi fell asleep as soon as he wrapped himself in the blankets in the living room without bothering to remove the headband with horns and bells.

"The cookies are done!"

Most appreciated that the libero fixed the problem without burning down the house. Now everyone curled up in the big sofa, although some stayed on beanbags, like Kentaro, who didn't want to be next to anyone, 'anyone' being Oikawa.

You got to be next to Kindaichi and Mattsun, right in the center of the sofa.

"I choose first!"

Oikawa quickly grabbed the remote control, scrolling through a website of dubious origin and legality, but that didn't matter, all you wanted was to watch Christmas movies. You ended up watching a full marathon of Scrooge McDuck, along with other typical ones like Home Alone or the like.

When the credits rolled most of them were sound asleep, except for you, who couldn't sleep because Mattsun lay on your shoulder, you couldn't feel it for an hour. Kunimi had just woken up from sleeping earlier and Kentaro wasn't sleepy because he was like a rock.

You three looked at each other, in turn watching how everyone was sleeping peacefully. As good companions and friends you would let their elders rest a rare. But it just so happened that the three demons got together, the most tired of the team's stupidity.

You exchanged glances for the last time to nod, only woke up Watari and Iwaizumi, because you didn't want them to be affected, you also didn't want to make your 'mother' angry, and they just kept quiet, not admitting that they would enjoy watching the show.

"One, two..."

You whispered covering your ears like all your accomplices. Jingle Bell Rock was heard throughout the neighborhood and the rest of the team was foamed. The strange thing is that Mattsun didn't even flinch, he was still asleep like a log.

"You have started the war, I only warn."

Hanamaki acted offended hiding a playful smile.

"You all are so mean!"

As usual Oikawa had to make a scene so you just ignored him, Makki didn't complain and Yahaba just got a little angry for the scare. Kindaichi couldn't complain because he was a baby, you were kinder to him and didn't foam his face.

When everyone cleaned up properly, you all sat down to eat, since you couldn't be normal most of the time you spent throwing food from one side to another trying to make it fall into someone's glass. Luckily no one had to swallow any shrimp hair or poached grapes.

Everyone was more relaxed after the meal, chatting quietly by the fireplace until you squealed as were jerked off the ground.

"This will be my revenge, I will kidnap (N)! if you want her back you will have to defeat me in Twister."

"Well said Makki! We'll stick with (Nn)."

Oikawa came to his side, crossing his arms, nodding effusively, Yahaba and Kindaichi also joined.

"Have you hit your head or something? there was no way (N) would decide to go with you."

Iwaizumi frowned, holding back to kick his teammates, next to him were Kunimi, Kentaro and Watari.

"That's why we're kidnapping her!"

"You know that I can kick you and let go right?"

You were simply caught off guard, but you didn't have a hard time breaking Hanamaki's grip. He looked at you with puppy dog eyes, you rolled your eyes letting them continue with their stupid battle, just the same you had to watch how they fought among themselves.

You never felt so good to feel that thanks to your presence their were causing total chaos.

The 'poggers' team against the 'mommy & dog' team, you didn't pay much attention to them as you decided to snuggle up next to Mattsun, who had surprisingly gone back to sleep.

By the time both teams had finished their competition they felt betrayed as they watched Matsukawa hug you sideways. In addition, the cheeky opened one of his eyes, smiling and winking at them, pressing you closer against his chest.

"The betrayal bro!"

A burning smell filled the room, everyone looked at each other strangely when they saw the oven on fire, again.

"The cookies!"

"More...?"

"Who has let Yahaba come to the kitchen again?!"

Kentaro kicked in the kitchen door with a fire extinguisher in hand as Iwaizumi scolded them.

Yeah you couldn't have a normal party, at least this time you weren't at the epicenter of the chaos and were enjoying Mattsun's warm embrace.