12. Dates

You sighed, closing the door behind you, your eyes narrowed to see how the room was messy and the boys seemed to be arguing about something that didn't interest you. You started to pick up quietly, after a few minutes Watari joined to help so you thanked with a smile.

"Why are they making such a fuss?"

You two sat a little apart to be able to talk, rather so that you wouldn't have to put up with the screams of your classmates for one of their stupid things.

"They argue to see who is better at planning dates."

"Dates?" you glanced at how the whole team gave Oikawa a bad look, who surely gloated over his success in his dates with girls, you didn't even flinch when saw how Iwaizumi hit him to keep him quiet "Okay, you have to go train so stop arguing."

You decided that it was time to finish, hitting the table with your hands to make them stop talking.

"That's it!" Oikawa suddenly jumped pointing at his manager, it seemed that a light bulb had gone on over his head "We'll all have dates with (Nn) and she will put us a note."

They all looked at each other to agree, they would never fall for their captain's nonsense, less when it comes to girls, they always saw it as a challenge when it comes to showing that they are better than Oikawa.

"Why do you always have to include me in your fights?"

You moaned throwing to the ground dramatically, now you would have to go out with the nine boys and on top of that qualifying them, what a good week awaits you. Why did you accept it? Oh yeah, so they'd stop making a damn scene, you would choose violence next time.

You didn't know what plans Kunimi had, your expectations were rather low, because everyone knew how lazy that boy was, however he could always surprise with something innovative for his date, but come on, we're talking about Kunimi Akira, the boy ...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You didn't know what plans Kunimi had, your expectations were rather low, because everyone knew how lazy that boy was, however he could always surprise with something innovative for his date, but come on, we're talking about Kunimi Akira, the boy who falls asleep in training when no one is looking.

You weren't surprised by the fact that you had to go look for him from his class to get out, you walked together while complaining about everything you could, you always did when he skips trainning. At least the walk was nice. You stopped at a small store to buy some snacks, like a good gentleman he let you choose the junk food you were going to eat later.

"Could we sit down for a moment? If you feel like it."

You nodded and sat down on a bench, the truth is that the way to Kunimi's house was quite long.

"I really didn't feel like doing this, but I guess I like spending time with you." he shrugged, looking away "I mean, you're not as annoying as Oikawa or Yahaba, plus you let me sleep during practice."

"I appreciate your sincerity Kunimi."

You smiled ruffling his hair, you only spent a few more minutes until finally decided to walk again. When you arrived at Kunimi's house, you were attacked by a very loving mother who mistook you for his son's girlfriend. Even clarifying everything, Kunimi was embarrassed by his mother, at least she hadn't shown the family album from when he was a baby.