O4. Welcome

You wiped the sweat from your forehead, you had been cleaning the chemistry classroom for more than an hour because some first-year students had thought of making a 'nice and new' reaction that had left the class full of residues. You sighed tiredly when you were finally able to pick up your things, sat for a few minutes browsing social networks with nothing important to do until you received an unexpected message from a friend. You rushed into private chat to answer, chuckled as you read the contact name 'the emperor of cows'. It was a quick exchange, today you were going to have dinner with your families because they were friends so it was a mere invitation from Wakatoshi.

You turned off your mobile after finishing the conversation with your friend, you walked unhurriedly through the empty corridors with a strange feeling in your stomach, you felt as if you were being watched. You stopped for a second to look behind and to the sides but didn't see anyone, there wasn't even anyone in the yard. You continued on your way with the same feeling until reached the entrance where the physical education teacher and volleyball coach stopped you.

"Are you the student (S) (N)?"

"Yes, is there something wrong?"

'I hope he doesn't say anything to me for skipping his classes'

"Good, aren't you in any club at the moment?"

"No, sir."

"Wonderful! Why don't you join the volleyball team as a manager?"

You put a hand on your chin thoughtfully ─although you were only doing it to remember your talk with the vice principal─ you looked at your teacher who was waiting for an answer.

"Well I..."

"Miss (N), you have been arriving late all week, it is something unacceptable as you will understand. ─you nodded without interest─ well, since I don't see much interest in the academic field, you should clean the classes for a week as a punishment."

"Anything else?"

Seeing your calm attitude, the vice principal narrowed his eyes, thinking of more punishments that were special for you until he remembered that you were not in any club.

"Also, you will have to join a club, it doesn't matter which one, but if you don't your parents will be notified for your behaviour."

"Okay..."

"You can go now."

You just huffed, now you would have to find a club, you were too lazy to join any extracurricular activities so you weren't in any clubs, now you had to find one and it would be a pain. What you were clear about is that the first one to offer it to you would be the winner of a new member, you didn't care too much, as long as your parents weren't alerted, you would go to hell itself.

 What you were clear about is that the first one to offer it to you would be the winner of a new member, you didn't care too much, as long as your parents weren't alerted, you would go to hell itself

The team had lost sight of the coach, that only meant one thing, chaos. While Matsukawa and Hanamaki recorded everything with their phones to upload it to any network, Iwaizumi was trying to keep Kentaro from killing Oikawa for a bad pass and his typical comments. Kunimi had taken the opportunity to escape and he was being searched for by Kindaichi while Yahaba and Watari began to pray, again.

The training had only started a couple of minutes ago, the trainer had escaped and the two most responsible ones didn't want to die trying to save the ass of their pretty captain who kept getting in trouble for his comments towards Mad Dog, who wasn't very good either. Although they wouldn't admit out loud that they liked seeing him suffer a bit, they also put up with those comments from their captain, so they interpreted it as karma. This time all the boys were so absorbed in their own world that they didn't notice that Sadayuki had entered the gym with you. Thanks to that he posed a challenge to you.

"Why don't you make them stop (N)? This will show that you are qualified to be a good manager."

"Sure."

Since no one noticed you, you grabbed a ball from the cart where there were many, you walked far enough so that they didn't notice you, threw the ball towards the blond boy who was trying to hit 'Oiwaka', although since your aim wasn't that good, it hit one of the boys who was recording, the cell phone fell hitting the neck of the dyed blonde, scaring the others. When everyone finally noticed the you in the middle of the court, their eyes widened.

"You have to stop."

You picked up the phone on the floor, checking that it wasn't broken—fortunately not— and handed it back to the pink-haired boy with a bit of guilt.

"Sorry, I really wanted to hit him."

You pointed at Kentaro while the others gasped in even more surprise at the sincerity of your words, earning a glare from the one indicated.

"But hey, it worked, now you have to train." before anyone could claim why you sent them to train, you spoke again "I'm not saying it, he's saying it."

You pointed at the coach who had a hard look at men, they all swallowed and immediately went on with their business. Satisfied with your work, you returned to the bench to continue talking about all the aspects that should follow as a manager, your talk was interrupted by a boy who had a peculiar hairstyle.

'He looks like a turnip'

Before the boy could utter a word he was cut off by Irihata

"Where is Kunimi?"

He seemed to tense up at the question and began to stutter unintelligible things until the boy named Kunimi appeared, apologizing that he had gone to the bathroom for a moment (we all know he was just trying to lose practice time and went to get some sleep). You finished filling out the sheet that would leave in charge of probably a lot of troublesome boys but at least you weren't the one who had to sweat from exercising so much. You handed over the sheet as you yawned scratching your neck.

"Well, gather everyone!"

They immediately formed a semi-circle in front of Sadayuki and he began to speak with a smile on his face, he cleared his throat so that the attention was fully on him before speaking.

"She will be your new manager."

"I'm (S) (N), please take care of me."

You curtsied, it took the boys a few seconds to react until they all yelled at once, curtsying again in response.

"Take care of us!"