O7. Kidnapped

The Shiratorizawa men's volleyball team was at the house of their beloved great ace, apart from doing a study session they decided to meet to talk about new techniques to win the tournament and go to Tokyo. Everyone was concentrated until the doorbell rang, the mother of the family opened by happily greeting the newcomer.

"What a surprise to see you here! I haven't seen you in a long time. What brings you here, honey?"

"Well..." you scratched the back of your neck, averting your gaze "my parents wanted me to come by, also to see if Toshi could help me with some issues."

"I was just going to leave, but Wakatoshi is in his room studying, he will gladly help you."

"Thank you, have a good day Mrs. Ushi"

"You too sweetie."

You entered the house saying goodbye to the owner, knowing that you would be alone before going to the room, you went to the kitchen to get a package of cookies. Your parents had forced to go so that Ushijima could help you study mathematics —a subject in which you were disgusting— knowing that he was a good student as well as that their families were very close. You walked unhurriedly to the well-known room, you entered as if were your own house, throwing on the bed without realizing that you practically crushed a boy. A boy who was clearly not your friend.

"Hey Tosh-"

You choked on the cookies when saw how there were more boys in the room, and to top it off, one of them was trying to get you off of him.

"Uh, sorry about that."

The poor black-haired man shook his head nervously and frantically as you backed away from him, muttering more apologies for putting him in such a situation.

"I-It's okay!"

Thunderous laughter filled the room, a redhead laughing tearfully as he watched the bowl cut boy grow more agitated by the second.

"(N) what are you doing here?"

"I need help with math, you know..." you played down the importance, brushing the crumbs off your shirt "but if you're busy I can come back another day."

"Wait, wait, Ushiwaka knows a cute girl?"

"Tendou, don't make those comments as if she wasn't here."

A boy with gray hair and darker tips scolded the redhead who teased him calling him 'semisemi mom' for scolding him, you ignored the small verbal fight in the background focusing on your friend.

"No problem, we are also studying, I will help you with your homework."

"Thanks Toshi, I promise to make it up to you."

While you were studying, everyone introduced themselves, the red-haired Tendou was undoubtedly the opposite of Wakatoshi, which you found funny, plus Goshiki was too adorable but just as intense as your friend, there was a mother here too, Semi, and they even had a sarcastic named Shirabu.

It was a curious group without a doubt. When the team finished their homework they started talking about volleyball, leaving you to concentrate on making derivatives and matrices. You sighed pulling some strands back, you couldn't concentrate so stopped for a while to look at your phone, it had been vibrating for a while, they were just messages from your team, you just left them on read to look at Ushijima who had his eyes on your figure for a few seconds ago.

"Is something wrong Toshi?"

"Yes." the whole team paid attention to their captain "I want a practice match against Seijoh."

Everyone seemed confused —even you— but of course, the others didn't know that you were the manager of the volleyball club, because you had only talked a little and about studies, but you thought that Ushijima wouldn't want to have a practice with your team when they always had won.