S1.E2. Glenn

*Rick's POV*
We run down an ally following the stronger who saved us. He was contacting someone on a walky-talky.
"I'm back got two guests, plus four geeks in the ally." He said to whoever was on the other end. We run down to see the walkers. Dylan dropped the bags and raised her bow, but two men came out and killed two of them. We ran in, closing the door behind the last man. Immediately a blond girl puts a gun In my face "Son of a bitch I should kill you. We are dead because of you." "HEY, calm down he has a kid." Just then Rory began to cry and they all look at Dylan. The blonde girl who I learned was named Andrea lowered her gun. "Is that a baby?" she asked looking between the both of us. They all looked shocked. "Yeah, that's why I had to shoot some walkers tried to grab the kids." After they calmed down we went into the store front and sway the door. "Dylan stay close okay kiddo." I say.

*Dylan POV*
"Dylan stay close okay kiddo." Rick Said as I wandered about a bit looking for some way to help. "Okay." I reply. In a little bit, we heard gunshots so I followed everyone to the roof. "Hey Dixion are you crazy?" The Mexican man yelled. My ears parked up as I looked to see Merl Dixion shooting a shotgun off the ruff at walkers. He was a friend of my fathers I never liked him. He scared me and I don't like how he treated his brother. Rick pushed me back and asked me to stay away for a bit Rory was hungry so I fead him as the grown-ups talk. I don't mind staying out of business that ain't mine. At the end, Merl was handcuffed to the roof by Rick. I walk back over and look at him.

looked at the man I was afraid of for so long locked to a pipe. "I'll be damed you survived cake-pop." "You know him Andrea asked looking at me. I shrugged, talking was something I didn't do often. Expressly to strangers, other than Rick but he was confused and leaving him wandering confused would be messed up. After a while, some of the adults go downstairs. Rick asked me to stay so I did. T-Dog tried to contact someone on the radio and fought with Merl. I ignored them both as they did me.

T-Dog gasped looking off the ledge I walked past and saw what he gasped at Rick and Glenn dressed in walker guts going through the herd. After a bit, it began to rain I watched in panic as they fought through walkers and jumped a fence. I couldn't see past that point but I heard gunfire. Rory must have felt my heart rate speed up because he started to cry. A car drove past the building "Did they leave us?" T-Dog asked. "No grab your stuff." I grabbed our four bags and my backpack and ran downstairs it was heavy. I'd say 50 pounds in each hand as I half dragged the bags. Merl began screaming "Don't leave me! Don't leave me!" When T-Dog ran down the stairs locking the door and grabbing some bags. We ran through the store and out of the building where Rick was waiting in a U-haul truck for us.
"You okay?" Rick asked as he drove. I nodded closing my eyes adrenaline running out. "Can they take the seat?" He asked Morales. "Yeah, poor thing looks tired." We switched seats I put a belt over me and Rory and soon fell asleep.

619 words