S2.E1. The Highway.

I took a nap in the passenger seat of the truck alongside Rory as Daryl drove. Until Daryl shook me awake. "We're goin'a be here a bit. Get out stretch, gather some stuff." He said, "I'll find him a car seat." He smiled at me. We were looking for a while but only found a car seat for toddlers. It's too big for Rory. I went over to Sofia and Carl. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. I got Rory from Daryl so he can look more. "We are going to look around," Sofia said. "Can I go with you, Sofia?" I asked. "What, not me?" Carl wined. "I'm looking for a teddy bear and car seat for Rory." I said, "Oh yeah, okay, I'm going to look for....." "Carl, Sofia, Dylan, get down now." Rick whispered, yelled. Me Rory and Sofia crawled under one car and Carl the other. As a herd of walkers came past us. Sofia began to cry, so I put my hand over her mouth and whispered. "It's okay, just be quiet." After we thought of the heard past, I got out from under the car a bit, but there was a walker. Sofia got scarred and crawled out from under the car the other way. I followed her two walkers chasing us. I saw Rick follow. We kept on running until we bumped into him. He led us to a crevus cascading over water and told us to hide. And when it is clear to keep the sun on our left shoulder. He got the walkers to follow him. Then me and Sofia crawled out and....
*Sometime later.*
*Rick's POV*
We are out looking for Sofia and Dylan. Carl came with us this time. Me Carl and Shane went off on our own, and we came across a dear. Carl walked up to it slowly. He got so close, and then he looked back with a smile before stepping on a stick. It looked right at him. So beautiful. Then bang.