S1.E5.Moving Day, Morning Day.

(For content Rick still ended up bumping into the retirement gang and gave them guns and a walkie-talkie without the fight because they didn't lose the gun bag earlier. And they have the same deal he wouldhave made with morgan without the oc interference.)

I awoke early today, Rory started crying. All the kids slept in the RV as well as Carol. I left as quickly as possible not to wake anyone and because I began to feel Closter-phobic. I saw Rick walk off with a walkie-talkie. And Lori kneels down to Andrea in the other. She looks like she needs quiet, so no screaming babies. 'I should go over buy the query for a but then.' A while later, Rory calmed down, so I went back to help with clean up. I dragged the walkers to the fire and our people with the others. Daryl saw me and smiled. "Dylan, what are you doing?" Lori asked. "Helping with the body's." I respond. "Carl and Sofia are up. Why don't you go in the RV with them." "I would prefer to help," I say, drawing the next body. I heard commotion over by Jim, Daryl, and Jackie but ignored it for now. "The grown-ups can handle this. You don't have to." She said, looking at the blood on my top. "Everyone is morning. I didn't know them that well it would be easier for me to do it. I want to help, and I can help, so I will help." The argument with the others got louder. "Okay but stay over here, okay? I am going to see what they are arguing about. I don't think it's something you should see. "Yes, Mrs. Grimes," I said. "Just Lori." She said and smiled. I dragged my next body over as Carl walked up with Sofia. "Hey Dylan, what are you doing," Sofia asked as I dragged the next body. "Helping with what I can, I guess," I said, looking down at the walker whose arms just came off. "Can I help?" Carl asked. "Okay." I thought the arm into the fire. "Umm... I don't want to touch them, but I wanna help somehow." Sofi said nervously. "Um, well, I don't want blood on Rory. Can you um... hold him?" I ask. "What can I really?!" Sofia asked exactly. "Yeah, if you don't mind," I say as she runs over. I show her how to hold him as she sits on a bench. After another body, we heard a gunshot. We all jumped a little. "It's fine," I say after a while. "How you know?" Carl asked. "Only one shot, only one walker," I say. After a while, they attend the funeral, and I go to the trailer to feed Rory. Jim is having hallucinations. I just put a wet cloth on his head to lower his temperature.
*Getting ready to go.*
The man and wife and his two children have decided to go on their own. The little girl gave Sofia her doll. "Come on bug, you're with me," Daryl said, pushing my shoulder slightly. "You know I kinda feel bad. I forgot all their names. I say as we begin to drive. Daryl just laughed, "Don't worry about it, bug. It's probably better that way." We drove for a long time, and I got bored of silence. I think Daryl noticed because he began talking. "How's little bug do'in?" "Fine just taking a nap. Would be better if he had a car seat." I say worried. "I'll just hav' ta find ya one then, huh?" He smiled at me and patted my head. We came to a stop, and I see Dale get out of the RV. "Stay here for a minute," Daryl said, getting out of the car. "K, I need to set Rory for his afternoon nap now anyway," I say. After I got Rory asleep, I see them pull Jim out of the RV. Daryl walks up to the van. "He realized, didn't he," I say, looking at my brother. "Realised what?" "He's going to be a walker, He's going to die, people who get the walker sickness all die." I say. "Yeah, I guess he ready do die then. You go say bye if you want then we are leaving." After everyone is done, I walk up to Jim. I place my hand over his heart. "May you sole find its way to heaven, to dance upon clouds, in a land of no pain or sorrow. A land full of love, the ones you loved. In a land of never-ending joy, harmony, and peaceful memories. Till we meet again, for you are never truly gone till everyone who knew you is gone too." "What was that?" He asked quietly. "A prayer, I guess, I hope you and your family find peace." "Thank you." He responded. I smile at him, and we all leave to go back to the road.

*Sofia's POV*
We just arrived at the CDC, and we are all walking to the building. "There is nobody here." T-Dog said, "Then why are these shutters down?" Rick said. "Walkers!" Daryl yelled. As Rick pounded on the door. I begin to panic, clinging to my mother. "You lead us into a graveyard!" "He made a call." "It was the wrong damn call." "Just shut up. You hear me! Shut up, shut up!" "Rick this is a dead end." "Where are we going to go." "No blame." "She's right. We can't be this close to the city after dark." "Fort Benning Rick still an option." "On what Dylan's food no fuel that's 100 miles in the other direction." "125 I checked on the map." "Forget Fort Benning we need answers tonight now." "Well...." I begin turning everything out as Carl and Dylan grab each of my hands and each other's. Next thing I know th,  door to the building opens.