S.2E.7 The Living And The Dead.

*Glenn's Pov*
We are all sitting and eating breakfast quietly to the sound of Andrea's knife sharpening. I watch as Rick zones out for a minute, Lori noticed too because she leaned up and pets his hair. "Hey, where'd you go?" "I'm here," Rick replies with a sigh. I look over to Meggie who is on her porch she shakes her head asking me not to tell them about the barn.
I feel guilty about it but I don't think I can take it much longer. I've been having dreams every night since I found out. The barn doors lach give out. The walkers kill everyone in their sleep. I hear them ask me why I didn't tell them why I let them die. I can't take it anymore.
I look over at Dale who nods to me telling me I'm doing the right thing. I stand up and walk closer to the group. "Um, guys. So... the barns full of walkers." Everyone freezes and looks at me. The calm was replaced by a tense feeling over the air.
We all go to the barn in quick silence. I watch as Shane peeks through the crack. I just listen to the sounds of the walkers that haunted my dreams. "You can not tell me you're alright with this," Shane said to Rick walking away from the door. "No I'm not but we are guests here this is not our land," Rick replies. Understandably playing peacekeeper. I mean what can he do his wife is pregnant his son is still recovering from being shot, he doesn't have many options. "GOD THESE ARE OUR LIVES, MAN," Shane yells. "Lower your voice I replied anxiety rushing through me. "We can't just sweep this under the rug," Andrea added. Shane nodded agreeing with her "It ain't right not remotely. We either got to go in there we got to make things right or we've just go to go. Now we've been talking about Fort Benning for a long time." Shane said again bringing up Fort Benning. Not noticing he (and maybe Andrea) are the only ones who want to go. "We can't go," Rick says getting angry. "Why, Rick why?" Shane asks. "Because my daughters still out there," Carol says stating one of the many of the obvious reasons. "Okay," Shane says exacerbated rubbing his eyes. "Okay, I think it's time we all start to just consider the other possibility." He continues making my stomach twist and flop with disgust. "We are not leaving Sofia behind," Rick said determination seeping through every word. "We are close to finding those kids. I just found her damn doll two days ago," Daryl says motioning to the woods. Shane huffs a bit before speaking. "You found her doll, Daryl. That's what you found a doll." At this moment I have to wonder if this man was really a cop. Saying that to the friends and family of some missing kids. Had he lost his mind? "You don't know what the hell your talking about," Daryl yells waking towards Shane. Rick steps between them as Shane responds. "I'm just saying what needs to be said. You get a good lead within the first 48 hours." "Shane stop," Rick says Tring to defuse the situation. I look at Lori who is staring in horror at Shane. I walk over to her and Carol as they continue to argue.
Carol looks like she is about to cry and Lori like she is going to be sick. "Hey, we are going to find them okay," I say placing a hand on Carol's shoulder. She nods taking in a deep breath. I smile at the trying to get them away from the hot heads, or the hot heads and Rick. If it goes to blows I don't want them hurt.
Just as I get them to back up a bit Daryl though a punch at Shane. Lori goes to help and I grab her arm. "He will be fine you don't want to get hurt do you?" I glance down at her stomach. She takes in a shaky breath and nods. "Yeah okay."

*Shane Pov*
"BACK OFF!" Rick has the audacity to yell at me. Me! After that redneck lunatic through the first punch. What did I even do state the truth? If by some miracle those kids are dead not they will be soon. This world weed out the week. "Now just let me talk to Hershel, let me figure it out," Rick says calmer. Is he crazy talk to the crazy farmer. The best plan would be to get rid of the farmer and his family and take this damn farm for ourselves. Bit Rick is too weak to see it. "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO FIGURE OUT!?" I yell back. "If we're going to stay, If we're going to clear this barn, I have to talk him into it. This is his land," Rick replies. "Hershel sees those things in there as people. Sick people. His wife his stepson." Dale but in. "You knew?" Rick asks. "Yesterday I talked to Hershel," He said. "And you waited the night?" I ask baffled by his stupidity. "Thought we could survive one more night. We did," He replied with a slight anger to his voice. "I was waiting to this morning to say something. But Glenn wanted to be the one." "This man I crazy Rick. If Hershel thinks those things are alive, OR NO!" I yell as he interrupts me AGAIN. Those things in the barn start banging on the door making noise.