2. Kissing~

(A frerard fanfic)

The My Chemical Romance show had ended around an hour ago. Mikey, Gerard, Ray and Frank were all in a hotel room having a few after show drinks and cigs. It's what they did after every show like clockwork. Except tonight Mikey had the idea to play truth or dare for a bit of a change. Everyone else said fuck it and they started playing.

"Um Mickey! Truth or dare?" Ray asked. "Truth.". Ray took a bit to think of a good question, in the meantime Frank and Gee lit another cigarette for each other. "I've got one, I've got one! Last time you got fucked?" he asked boldly. Mikey lightly laughed before talking, "Damn you can tell you've had a couple beers down you. It was actually Monday and I will not go into detail." Mikey answered, quickly regretting having the idea for this game. "Thank god, I don't need to know about my little brother's sex life!" Gerard buts in. "Okay then Gee, Truth or dare?" Mikey retorted. "Fuck it, dare." Gerard replied with a chill demeanour. "Ha, right. Kiss one of us in this room." Mikey stated. "What?" Gerard laughed out awkwardly praying he wasn't serious. "Kiss one of us in this room." he reiterated. Shit he was serious. No matter for Gerard though, he simply smirked and kissed the person sitting next to him. Frank. He cupped Frank's cheeks and kissed him hard. Frank's arms made their way around Gerard's waist and surprisingly kissed back. It lasted for at least 20 seconds until Ray patted Gerard on the back and said "Alright that's enough.". Their faces parted from one another's with Gerard hovering over Frank's before turning back around to carry on the game. However, Frank knew it would be hard to focused on the game now with a raging boner. He grabbed a pillow that was propped up next to him and acted like he was hugging it to hide his hard on. It fool the rest of the group luckily and the game carried on.

"Right it's 2 in the morning and I'm getting tired so please get the fuck out of my hotel room." Mikey said, clearly a little more than tipsy. The 3 of them left the room, Ray made his way straight to his hotel room and locked the door. As Frank was walking to his room however his hand was grabbed and pulled into another room. He heard the door lock behind him and turned to see Gerard in front of him. This confused him of course. "So, I saw you enjoyed our little Kiss from my dare." Gerard said slowly then rubbed his hand over Frank's buldge. Breath hitched from holding back a moan, Frank simply waited to see where Gerard was going with this. "I was wondering if you wanted to continue what we started" Gerard almost purred then winked at Frank. "Gee I-...fuck yeah I do" Frank smirked then pushed Gerard onto the bed behind him.

Without wasting time, Frank joined him on the bed and straddled his lap. Earning a soft moan from the man underneath him. "I've been waiting for this moment for 10 years." Frank stated before smashing his lips onto Gerard's for the 2nd time that night. The kiss was urgent and passionate but neither of them breakednfor breath. Frank's arms were thrown over Gerard's shoulders, his hands exploring under the back of his shirt while Gerard's where all the way up Frank's shirt exploring his torso. You could tell both had been thinking of this moment for quite some time since they both knew exactly what they wanted to do with the other. Gerard finally broke for air and looked up at the man on top of his. "God you look so hot when you're horny, I've gotta see it more often" Gerard breathed out. It was still hot to Frank, breathy or not and resumed their kiss. His hands made their way to Gerard's long, red hair to which he intertwined his fingers in it. Gaining a breath of pleasure from him which only willed Frank on more.

The night carried on like that, their hands exploring each other in ways they only dreamed of. They agreed to be fuck buddies and for Gerard to always see when Frank's dick is hard.