12. Fingering~

I'm backkkk

It was a peaceful evening for Aims. They were alone in their apartment, music playing from an alexa in the bedroom where they were lying on their double bed. Simply reading a new book they bought earlier in the day. On the 6th chapter though the story got a little more adult than Aims was expecting. The characters were at a party in an upstairs area. Alot of foreplay and flirting later and the male character was in between the legs of the female character. In reading this its safe to say Aims got a little flustered but deeply turned on. They knew exactly what they wanted to do.

Aims grabbed their bookmark that was next to them on the oak bedside table and slotted it into the book, for later. Setting it down, they then turned their attention to their alexa. "Alexa, play my that kind of playlist." they softly told it. With everything else set, Aims then got to removing their ripped, black, denim jeans. Leaving them on the floor, along with their underwear. Now, comfortable lying on their bed. Legs spread and already wet from the sheer anticipation of what they were going to do. They moved their fingers to their entrance, 2 to be exact, and slowing pushed in.

A quiet hum came from their lips, pleasure just so slightly building but building nonetheless. Just as slowly as they pushed in, they moved their fingers out. Already feeling just how wet their fingers have also become. Aims built up their pace gradually as to not strain themselves. The pleasure gradually building too. That's until they found a comfortable groove, not too fast not too slow. The fast waits for later. A groove still that made noises spill from their mouth. Even though they were enjoying this they knew it would be 10 times better if someone else was doing it to them. Which is about the time their imagination started thinking of deep fantasies that Aims could only dream of. Dreaming until.

"Uhh, Aims?" A familiar voice said at their doorframe. "Aidan- AAAAAHHHHH" Aims screamed as they scrambled to cover themselves up. Their friend let out an awkward laugh at the situation. "Guessing I just walked in on something." Aidan smiled. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were coming, you just appeared." Aims started blurting out. Whilst doing that Aidan was walking slowing towards the bed. Leaning over it, near to Aims's face, he said "Oh it's alright, if anything I quite enjoyed it.". Aims was in shock. Aidan liked seeing them pleasure themselves? How long was he watching for? And why do his lips look so kissable right now? "You, um, enjoyed it?" they quizzed. At first a nod then he continued, "Yep, infact don't let me stop you from carrying on.". Against Aims's better judgements, they couldn't stop staring and Aidan sweet, pink lips and how badly they wanted them on theirs. A moment passes until Aims can't take it anymore. "Fuck it." Aims remarked before pulling Aidan into a passionate kiss. Aidan crawled on the bed with them, not breaking the kiss, as his had made their way to Aims's sides. Aims's hands met his face. They kissed for what seemed like forever until Aims broke away to make Aidan a proposal.

"You said you enjoyed watching me pleasure myself, correct?" Aims asked, in the flirtiest voice they could. "Oh fuck yeah!" Aidan exclaimed. Placing a final kiss on Aidan's lips, they then said, "Well, how about you pleasure me?"."You don't have to tell me twice!" he said before uncovering Aims and working his way down to the area he was most interested in. Before doing it though he quickly looked back up at Aims. "You are sure, right?". "Definitely Aidy, definitely.". With a lustful glint in his eyes, he took 2 fingers and pushed them inside. "Oh fuck!" Aims moaned out. He laughed at this, "Moaning already hmm? Just wait" he flirted as he started to move his fingers in and out. This caused Aims to moan louder and louder which only willed him to carry on. Infact, it willed him to go faster. Faster still until Aims was gasping for air. They knew it would feel good if someone else did it from past experiences however they had no idea just how good Aidan was with his fingers until now. Still however good he is, they knew it could be better if he went just that little bit deeper. Deep enough to find that special spot.

"Deeper!" Aims breathily moaned out, slightly moving their hips down to try help him. In return Aidan nodded and  moved deeper just as asked. "Yes, yes, more!". Aims knew Aidan was unbearably close and longed for him to reach it until. "Aidaaaaaan!" they loudly moaned, he definitely found it. Knowing this, Aidan quickened his pace again. Hitting Aims's spot everytime. This was addictive to Aims, still rocking their hips back and forth in tandem with Aidan fingers. "Fuck, I'm so close!" Aims let out. "Yes, Aims. Cum for me!" Aidan encouraged, still going incredibly fast on Aims's spot. Another guttural moan later and Aidan felt as his fingers were coated in Aims's release. Aidan smirked at this and slowly removed his fingers. He crawled on top of Aims and placed another kiss on their lips.

"So, now what Aims?".

"Your turn!".