8. Phone sex~

Oh look another Aidan x y/n! I've given up apologising so enjoy, maybe?

Aidan's POV:

I've been in Toronto now for a good 2 weeks now. Season 3 of The Umbrella Academy has been announced and me and the rest of the cast are here for filming. This filming time is different for me though. See, on the set last year I fell for my now girlfriend y/n as she was casted as a side character called Meena. (just imagine that this was in season 2 okay?) Her character worked for The Handler but my character, Five, ends up killing her. We kept in touch though and started dating a little while before season 2 premiered. Now with her character dead for season 3 I had to leave her behind while I'm filming. How have I been passing my time? Mainly scrolling through tiktok. One day on my for you page I saw a video saying "text your girlfriend these lyrics to see her reaction". The song was called "Rumours" and it sounding pretty dirty so I thought it would be funny to do it. In the tiktok it said to change "she" to "you" so thats what I did.

*texts*

Aidan: Hey babe

y/n: Hmm, you only call me that when you're in the mood. Yes?

Aidan: You've got a body like a coke fiend

y/n: Oh really ;)

Aidan: You like to keep the party going

y/n: I think I know what party you mean

Aidan: These rumours got me feeling lonely

y/n: Nice to know you miss me, well in this context at least

Aidan: I want that body baby show me

y/n: Face time me right now and you could get what you're asking for Aidy ;)

Well I wasn't expecting that reaction! Being honest, that conversation did get me interested so I took up her offer and factimed her. When she answered the call she was in our bedroom with a bra on from what I could see. "Well is this what you wanted to see babe?" y/n flirted. I nodded quickly, biting my lip and gojng for the zip on my jeans. "What do you want me to do? Anything that could help your need?" she said seductivley and winked at me. At this point my jeans and pants were off ready for our little fun. "Could I see whats under that bra?" I asked, beginging to slid my hand up and down my dick. "Of course." she whispered before taking her bra off. "Damn" I breathed out. "Fuck, now I'm horny Aidy." she mentioned. "Go for it then, your moans are hot.". With that I saw her hand reach down and off camera, presumably to touch her self. "God you have no idea how I miss you!" she let out before moaning. "Moaning already hmm? Why don't you let me see?" I said quietly, trying to not let any of the cast that were staying in the hotel know what we're doing. "I was about to ask you the same thing babe". We both angled our cameras down to let the other see what we were doing.

"Imagine I'm doing that to you, go faster for me" I urged her. She moaned my name loudly as she went faster on herself. "Fuck you look so goddamn hot when you're pleasuring yourself!" I let out. "God you too! Shit I'm almost thereeeee" she moaned. "Same! Keep moanig baby, they're driving me insane!". Ask and I recieved, y/n moaned more and more until we both released. "Fuck that was so hot, we need to do that more often." I offered. "Definetly! Anyway, how was filming today?". Back to normality.