6. Stripping~

Hello again, thought I'd come back to this. I'm also gonna do something I might regret...basically I've gotten really into Aidan Gallagher. I think he's really hot, I can't deny. So I thought maybe I could do an Aidan x Y/N? I've already typed it now I can't go back.

Y/N = Your name
Y/N/N = Your nickname
Y/E/C = Your eye color
Y/H/C = Your hair color

Context:

Aidan and Y/N have been best friends since childhood. Now, at age 19, Aidan has developed feelings for her. Y/N has been in love with Aidan for years. Only recently however having certain thoughts about him (😉). This is the same for Aidan. For years Y/N has flirted with Aidan, only now Aidan has fallen for her does he realise this and has a suspicion that Y/N might feel the same as he does.

Aidan's POV:

It's currently 7pm on a Saturday and I can't stop thinking of Y/N. I haven't fallen for someone quite as hard as I have for her and I can't help the feeling that I need her near me. My arm reaches for my phone, quickly opening mine and Y/N's messages. Even my body needs her it looks like.

• texts •

Aidy: Heyyyy, whatcha doing

Y/N/N: Hiiiii. I was just scrolling through insta, bored as fuck

Aidy: Well if you're up for it you could come round mine for a bit? I'm home alone so I could use some company

Y/N/N: Say less, I'll be there in 5 mins

Aidy: Can't wait :) xx

Throwing my phone to the other side of my bed, I have I wide smile on my face. Its true. I really can't wait to see her beautiful, Y/E/C eyes. Her soft, Y/H/C hair. Holy shit, I'm shocking myself how much I love her.

• Five minutes later •

I hear the knock on my door, 'it must be Y/N' I thought. I'd gotten comfortable on my bed now to get up so I send her a quick message saying the door in unlocked and sure enough I see her in my bedroom doorway. "So you couldn't greet your best friend because you're in bed hmm?" She teases. "Well I'm comfy, join me?" I ask. "Okay, your bed's comfortable anyway.". We put on a movie to watch and enjoy eachother's presence. That's when I glance beside me. Y/N was wearing a tight, white shirt. Her black bra showing through it. With ever breath she took I could see her chest going up and let's just say her breasts are very obvious anyway.

This night was different though, maybe because of the thoughts I've been having about her recently but the sight of her got me aroused pretty quickly. I didn't know what do, if I moved to try and hide it she'll know something is wrong but if I don't she'll end up seeing what she's done to me. Well I guess me overthinking while staring at her chest probably wasn't my smartest move as she noticed that. "Aidan?" she said. "Oh, um, sorry" I panicked. "No, no, it's alright. I know their size. What I didn't know is that you clearly are interested by them." she giggled while darting her eyes down to my jeans then back up at my face. She bit her lip, honestly making me more turned on, and turn to face me. "Maybe I do, is that...okay?" I questioned. Nodding slowly she says, "Well do you want to have a proper look, Aidy?".

In response I also nodded, almost hesitantly. Y/N picked my hand up and put it to the buttons on her shirt. I know what she wants me to do. Sitting up slightly, I unbuttoned her shirt and removed it off her body. She then moved nearer to me. "How about my bra?" she whispered and winked at me. With that I also removed her bra, I was hanging off her every word. Her breast were now fully exposed, they looked so hot and I couldn't help myself. "Can I?" I asked. "Of course.". My hand moved to her breasts, almost massaging them. Under my hand I felt her breathing getting heavier, she's enjoying it. "Mmm...now you can see and feel the things that are interesting you could I maybe see what's interesting me?" she said softly but with want clear in her voice. "Yes." I allow and do what she did to me. Grabbing her hand I draw it to the top of my jeans and fully sit up so it's easier for her.

Y/N looked me in the eyes, smirking then processed to undo the button on my jeans and unzip them. Taking them off completely, her hand then trailed to the top of my underwear and look to me for consent. I would of been okay with it anyway but it shows her caring personality that she's asking, making sure I'm comfortable with her actions. "Go for it Y/N/N, I'm comfortable." Flashing a more warmer smile at me she then takes off my underwear to let my erection loose. Then she just stopped everything, it looked like she was thinking. "Fuck it" I heard her mutter before she straddled my lap and passionately kissed me. I kissed her with just as much lust until she broke it. Placing her hands on my face and putting her forehead on mine she said, "You can touch, kiss and do whatever you want to me, just promise no one is in the house.". "I promise...and please, if you want to do anything you don't have to ask. Tonight I'm yours.". With that we got back into our kiss, her making moves to remove my shirt and me taking off her jeans. Y/N helped me remove her underwear without breaking the kiss and we stayed just kissing for a long while.

The night carried on like this. Me and Y/N were making out, only breaking to release noises we couldn't hold in. Our hands exploring every inch of eachother's bodies while Y/N rubbed her clit along my dick. By the time we stopped to sleep I had reached 4 releases while Y/N reached 5. As the morning came we were dating and both excited for our next night together.

I hope that wasn't too weird...