7. Half dressed~

Okay hear me out. I kinda like, no loved, the last one I did. I know, I'm weird but I keep reading it over and over so I'm gonna do another. Just for myself so I'm sorry if you hated the last one. You can skip this if you like I don't mind. Though I dunno how many of these I'm gonna do.

y/n POV:

Well I wasn't expecting today to end the way it did. Let me explain. I woke up to go hang out with my best friend Beth. She said that she needed help picking out an outfit for a date she was going on that night and wanted the outfit to help her for the night she wanted to have with him after. In her own words she said 'I want your help because Aidan is all over you from what you tell me', I really gotta stop telling her everytime me and him fuck. Regardless, I got ready to go pretty early since Beth is very indecisive and will take hours picking. As I was going to pick a jacket I felt arms around my waist. "Morning Aidy." I say, turning to face him. "Good morning, you look nice today where are you off?". "I'm going to help Beth with clothes shopping, you know she can't make up her mind" I laughed. Aidan kisses me, it was quick but sweet and then picked up his car keys which were next to us on a desk. "Want me to drive you beautiful?". "That would be nice." I replied, kissing his cheek then opening the front door.

After a nice, scenic drive to the shopping centre Aidan pulls up and I kiss his cheek. "Thanks love, I'll be back in a few hours okay?". "Alright, have fun, I'll miss you". Giving him a warm smile, I hopped out the car and he drove off. Beth was waiting outside the entrance and we walk in, already giving me a run down on what she plans to do that night. About an hour into our day together, my best friend was in a changing room trying on an outfit I helped her pick out when I see a nice top hanging on a coat hanger.

(The top)

The lacey-ness of the top was pretty to me and black is certainly my color so I pick it up and go to the counter to buy it

The lacey-ness of the top was pretty to me and black is certainly my color so I pick it up and go to the counter to buy it. After I go back to helping Beth for a further 2 hours until finally we decided on an outfit for her. She drops me back off at mine and Aidan's house. "Good luck for tonight, hope it goes how you want it too." I wish her. "Oh I will, if this outfit doesn't ger him in the mood I don't know what will. Anyway, I best get ready. Bye!". "Bye! Tell me how it goes" I say before she drives off and go into the house.

"I'm home!" I call out to Aidan. As I walk into the living room I see Aidan there watching TV. "Hey, how was your day?" he asked. "It went well, Beth finally found something she liked and I even bought something." I informed. "Ooh can I see it?". "I'll go put it on now, I won't be a minute." I said before going upstairs to our room. It fitted like a glove, except my chest was very noticeable. Shrugging it off, I run downstairs to show my boyfriend. "What do you think?" I asked enthusiastically. "W-wow...I love it y/n." he said, biting his lip after. "Thanks" I replied before walking over to a mirror we have in the living room to take a closer look at it. Seeing the top had slightly rose up, I pull it down. My cleavage showing more which wasn't intentional. Aidan walks over to me and wraps his arms around the back of me, smiling at me in the mirror. "Hmm?" I questioned. "Nothing, just thinking how lucky I am." he admitted then pressed more up against me.

That's when I felt something on the back end of my jeans. He's hard. "Aidan...does someone like this top a bit too much?" I giggle, looking at him through the mirror. "Perhaps..." he flirts, tracing his hands up and down my top. With that I turn around and passionately kiss him, throwing my arms over his shoulders. His hands go to my butt as we then start making out. He guides me to the sofa and lies me down on it. I quickly take off my jeans and underwear then go to take off my top until he grabs my wrists. "No, no. Keep it on please, I wanna see those breasts bounce through that top." he growls. I nod quickly as he let's go of me to remove his jeans and underwear then seductively crawls on top of me. "Ready?" he asks. "Of course". Then he started thrusting into me. Overcome with the feeling I throw one arm over the sofa and the other to his head.

He keeps up his actions, me being thrilled with every lunged. "I knew it would be so hhhot seeing them bounce through that top" he managed to let out. "Fuck, I'm glad you ah like it!" I say before moaning loudly. We keep this position for a few more minutes until I have an idea. If he want to see my breast bounce I'll give him a closer look. I push his backwards on the sofa so he's laying down and get on top of him. Not laying in top of him though, sitting up so he can see every bounce. "God, fuck yeah!" he breathed out then put his hands on them. We stayed in that position until our releases. I get off him and we put our underwear and jeans back on. Putting my arms around his waist I say, "Wow, I'll have to wear this top more often.". In response he smirked and smacked my butt. Then I let go and go to go upstairs. "Where are you going?" he asked. "To take this top off. Though I loved the outcome of wearing it I don't think I could survive another round." I giggled.

A few hours later I get a text off Beth.

Beth: Oh my god! Tonight was fucking amazing

y/n: I know what you mean

Beth: Huh? Don't tell me you 2 did it again

y/n: Let's just say that top was the best purchase of my life

Beth: Damn! Well I'll find out about that after I tell you my crazy night!

Another one to read again and again!