4. Masturbation~

I'm back you horny fuckers!

(A Frank Iero fanfic)

Frank's POV:

Well here I am again. Alone in a hotel room after a fucking wild show on tour with a massive buldge in my jeans. Not even entirely sure what excited me but honestly didn't care. It's not like anyone else can help me. I've been single now for at least 5 months since my ex girlfriend dumped me for another guy. I knew something was wrong anyway since she was always willing me to get out of the house and away from her and was so damn protective of her phone. Obvious red flags now but hey, love is blind. Regardless I knew how to deal with myself by now which is obviously to masturbate.

I got up from lying on the hotel bed to lock the door, it would be damn embarrassing if I didn't and one of the guys came in. Then got to taking off my jeans and underwear before flopping back down on the bed. Now another reason some of my relationships don't work out is that, in gay terms, I'm a bottom. Truthfully sometimes I like to take things up my ass and have grew a tolerance to big things up there. Depending how I'm feeling I'll either jack off or fuck myself silly. However on rare occasions I'll multi task and do both. Honestly depending on how horny I am. Tonight is one of those nights.

I reached deep into my suitcase to grab the toy that I hid within it. A big one at that. I got comfortable on the bed, spread my legs and lined up the toys to my hole. Taking a deep breath I pushed it into me and the feeling was fucking amazing. Safe to say I moaned at the sensation. After I got to working it in and out of me. Moaning and moaning as I went. A few pushes later I felt like I needed more so I took my free and and started sliding it over my dick. Sure both on their own is fucking insane but at the same time had me gasping for air! Going faster and faster on myself to will my orgasm out of me and sure enough I could feel it getting closer.

I kept going, moaning obscene profanities our of pleasure until I moaned out something that shocked myself. "Ohhhh Gerard!". The feeling of me fucking myself made me think of Gee? No, no! He's my best mate I can't be moaning for him but then I said something again. "God fuck Gee yes!". Fuck it, if the thought of Gerard fucking me fast and hard was gonna make me cum then I'll do it. Against my better judgement I started thinking of my best friend getting ready for a show. He's always in his underwear until 30 minutes before we have to go on stage and you can always faintly see his dick under his pants. Its so fucking hot so I thought about that until I finally did one last loud moan and I came.

I simply lied there thinking. What does this mean? Am I into Gerard? What does this mean for the band? Shrugging, I answered my own questions. Now is not the time to get into that.