11. Hook-up~

Enjoy...

Aims was in quite a weird predicament. They've been best friends with a guy, Aidan, for nearly 9 years now. Them both being 19 now. Recently, Aidan admitted to Aims that he finds them very attractive. Even going so far as to asking them to come over one night when he was drunk. Aims knowing exactly what he meant by that. That was last weekend though, and the 2 of them were not drunk tonight. Lets just say Aims was feeling a type of way that if Aidan asked them to come over they might just say yes. They weren't willing to wait for that might though.

--------------------------------------

>text convo<

Aims - Hey x

Aidan - Hi x

Aims - I have a slightly out of the blue question for you

Aidan - Okay, you've intrigued me now

Aims - So you remember last weekend? When you asked me to come over?

Aidan - Embarrassingly enough yes, still sorry about that!

Aims - Don't be

Aidan - Hmm?

Aims - In fact my question is the same as yours was last weekend

Aidan - You're being serious right?

Aims - Very serious Aidy, very

Aidan - And you're sure?

Aims - Yes

Aidan - I'll be there in 15!

Aims - I'll be waiting

-----------------------------------

Aims put down their phone, excited butterflies in their stomach. Why they were excited? Well there could be a few reasons. Maybe the idea of making their best friend happy, they know he's wanted to do this for a while now. Maybe the danger of it, if their friend group found out about it all hell would break loose. Or maybe the simple fact of they were going to be fucked tonight, who knows? Regardless, Aims started setting up for the night ahead. 2 glasses of wine to kill the nerves, condoms at a reachable distance to stop the risk of having kids at 19, toys incase he wants them. Everything was set. Then a knock at their door. Taking a deep breath, Aims opened the door. "Hey" Aidan greeted. "Hey" Aims returned. After letting him inside, they shut the door and their arms wrapped around eachother. "So, should we just-". "Just kiss me Aidan!" Aims quickly said. Aidan nodded as their lips met each others. The kiss was careful and slow at first, quickly pacing to passionate and lustful. Aims's back met the door as their bodies pressed together, the kiss deepening. Aidan hands met Aims's sides, rubbing up and down them. Aims intertwining their fingers within Aidan's hair. The kiss was so intoxicating to Aims, the pure force from Aidan's lips on theirs eliminated any nerves they could've had. It felt so right yet so wrong, the good kind of wrong though. A wrong that gets adrenaline flowing through every part of your body from the tips of your fingers to the souls of your feet.

As addictive as their borderline snogging was though, Aims was ready for more. Not too much more but more nonetheless. Flipping Aidan from pinning them to the door, Aims pinned Aidan to a wall next to it. Gaining the power they wanted at that moment and took no time in using it. Slamming their mouth back onto Aidan's, this time slightly opened so their tongue to fight for access in. Aidan didn't even put up a fight though. Letting his tongue do just as much work that Aims's was. Clear desire in both of them. Both desires for different things. Aims's desire was for the danger of it, Aidan's was just the desire for Aims. Regardless of that though the pair of them put it in to this now steamy make out. Aidan had pulled Aims even closer on him, their bodies pressed firmly against each other. His arms wrapped tightly around Aims's waist, only just above their bottom. Aims's arms were around his shoulders, squeezing them as their make out got more intense. As if they weren't close enough, Aidan pushed Aims's waist firmly more into himself, causing him to let out a muffled grunt into the kiss. Know why he did it in the first place, Aims starting moving their hips to rub what Aidan waa trying to release tension from. Removing his mouth suddenly Aidan said, "Oh you want to start that, do you?" Okay, if that's what you want.". The power quickly shifted back to Aidan.

Aidan lead Aims to the bedroom, making out as they went. He was the first to lie down on the bed. "Strip for me." Aidan demanded. Aims did as they were told, taking everything off. "What about you?" Aims questioned, hands on their hips. "I was hoping you'd take my clothes off me.". A glint in their eyes, Aims crawled on the bed and went straight for Aidan's belt. Undoing it and pulling it off, throwing it on the floor after they were done with it. This happened until nothing was left on him. More kissing ensued until Aims went further down Aidan's body, peppering little kissing on him as they went. Going to a particular part that looked like it wanted attention. Placing their hand around it, they gave his dick a teasing stroke. From the base to the tip, they did this slowly at first. Creating more want Aidan didn't even know he had. Up and down, up and down. Their hand glided so easily on his length. Then their tongue graced his tip. Aidan's breath hitched, liking everything Aims was giving him. Their tongue circled his tip still slowly but not as teasingly as their hand was. A pleasurable hum left Aidan's lips from the sensation on his member, all his fantasies coming true. After a few for circles around, Aims started gently sucking. "Ohhh shit." Aidan reacted. Hearing this Aims sucked a little more of his length, then a little more until they had all they comfortably could suck in their mouth. This was pure ecstasy to Aidan, causing his back to arch and thrust into their mouth. Aims nodded, letting him know he could do that again. Another thrust came from Aidan, him continuing and finding a rhythm. He sat up slightly so his thrusts would be easier, grasping the back of Aims's head. "Fuck, you look so good as I'm fucking your face" he let out. This caused a simple hum from Aims.

These thrusts lasted for a few more minutes until Aims removed their mouth from his dick and back to his lips. Hovering over him whilst doing this, their hands next to his head on the bed. Perfect room for Aidan to slide his hand down Aims's body, down then stopping. Rubbing a specific area. Earning a moan from Aims, muffled by their lips. Aidan didn't go slow like Aims though, moving his fingers quickly and vigorously causing Aims to break from the kiss and let out noises of pure pleasure. This willed him on even more, keeping his pace on their clit. Feeling as they got wetter and wetter. He was planning on doing this for a lot longer, just the feeling of him doing this was satisfying until: "Fuck me already! Please!". Hearing their begs made him twitch, well a part of him twitch. "Beg me, beg me to fuck you.". He wanted the twitch again. Through all the moans and profanities being released from Aims, they still managed to do what was demanded. Begging and begging whilst Aidan was still rubbing relentlessly fast. After a final beg, out of nowhere they felt something enter them.

From Aidan's fast movements on them, they must of put their head back on the bed at some point and didn't see when he lined up his length and pushed in. Aidan did this gently at first, pushing in slowly to make sure Aims was use to his size in them. That was quickly proven though when Aims moved their hips to feel more. "Okay I get it" Aidan laughed as he gradually quickened his thrusts in and out. Each noise was met with a noise from Aims. They couldn't stop it and honestly didn't care to. It's not like Aidan cared either, in fact he revelled in each moan, mumble and pleasures coming from Aims which he was causing. After knowing them for so long, this was the best thing they had ever done together, seeing Aims so trusting of him to see everything wasn't lost on Aidan. If anything, it made him determined to not lose it. Giving Aims everything they wanted was honestly all he wanted and from Aims's reactions he knew they were both loving every minute, every second. Every thrust was heavenly to Aims which was evident in how loud they were getting. Louder and louder until a loud, breathy "Aidy!" was let out. Aidan felt as Aims's release coated his dick that was still thrusting in them, this being the final push to sending him into orgasm too.

None of them moved, simply catching their breaths from the thrill they just went through. The only sound was their heaving breathing. Staying that way for minutes on end. Until Aidan pulled out of Aims and rolled next to them on the bed. His hand went to Aims's cheeks, gently caressing it with his thumb before placing another kiss on their lips. Not like the kisses they shared before on this night. This kiss was softer and sweet. After parting their lips, the 2 shared soft smiles to one another. Seemingly digressing back into the best friend mindset as they cuddled up in bed. "Thank you." Aidan said warmly. Looking up into Aidan's eyes, Aims saw the sheer love in his eyes. Smiling they replied, "My pleasure, literally." giggling after.