5. Blowjob~

I'm back you horny fuckers, that's in a nice way don't worry.

(A Frerard fanfic)

Gerard's POV:

Damn, last night was insane. Let me start from the beginning. I was at my flat watching TV, minding my own business when I get a text from my bandmate Frank. Since he's my best friend it would be wrong to ignore it like I do with most texts I get. I open the message and read that he wants me to come over to his. Since I had nothing better to do I told him 'okay' and got ready to go over.

At the door I was greeted by Frank and we hugged then walked into his tiny flat. We sit in his living room and talk for a bit but I got distracted by a very obvious buldge in his jeans. This brought many questions. Why is he hard? What is he hard over? Is he hard over me? Does he like me? Do I like him? Yes. The only answered question is my head was that one. While I was thinking I didn't realise that I was staring directly at it! Of course he noticed but was surprisingly chill about it. "Oh, sorry bro, didn't realise it was obvious haha". "Oh yeah, sorry I was staring. " I muttered and turned away. "Hey no its fine, if anything I'm flattered" he responded. Flattered? Did he like that I noticed his erection? "Frankie, did you enjoy me staring at it?" I blurted out, thinking out loud I guess. "Would it be weird if I did?". "No." I respond. "Well yeah, kinda. Actually kinda made it bigger." he admitted. Interesting.

"Well, don't you need to deal with it? Wouldn't want you getting blue balls now would we" I said. "But you're here, I can't just leave you in here while I jack off" he laughed out. "Hmm, that depends.". "Depends on what?". "If you let me help you out with it." I flirted. Frank looked shocked for a moment and I almost regretted misjudging the situation until he smirked at me. "If you're up for it then how about that pretty little mouth of yours sucked it?" he retorted, winking. Maybe I didn't misjudge this after all. Without another word I got to my knees in-between his legs, giving his buldge a teasing stroke. In response, Frank bit his lip. My hand trailed to the zip on his jeans, looking up at him to give me permission to unzip it. He nodded quickly so I slowly unzipped the jeans and pulled them down slightly so I could see his underwear. At first I grabbed his length through them and jacked it a little. Achieving a pleasurable hum from Frank. I then fully pulled his jeans off and did the same to his underwear to reveal his dick. "You have no idea how long I've been thinking about this Frankie" I teased then licked from the base to the tip. "Ohhh not as much as I have!" Frank let out.

Taking a deep breath, I then took him in my mouth. Sucking up and down trying to get as much as him as I could. "Oh my god Gee! That's it." he moaned. This continued for a while. Me taking in as much as I could and Frank enjoying every second of it. That is until through his moan Frank let out "Gee! I'm gonna cum, you can stoppppp if you want.". Now obviously stopping wasn't an option but, I thought I'd tease him a bit. I took him out of my mouth for a moment. Sure his face looked a little disappointed but he reached over to finish himself off. That was before I took his whole length in my mouth and quickened my sucking. "Fuck, fuck! Gee!" he screamed before cumming in my mouth. I swallowed of course, I didn't want to waste it.

"Fuck that was so hot!" Frank managed to let out, breathy after his release. "It was fun, you'll have to let me give you a blowjob more often" I replied then kissed his thigh and sat back down next to him. "You'll have to let me return the favour sometime, that had to have been the best I've ever had" he announced. "Glad you liked it Frankie and you know, you could kiss me as a reward. Just saying.". Then he put his lips passionately on mine and, since I had him in my mouth already, I let him clash his tongue into mine. I ended up staying over at his. Making out with him and occasionally marking each other. What a crazy night.