meeting a new friend

Hello and welcome.

im so happy I could finaly get this out.

hope you like it

Gragory x gn reader ( platonic )

____________________________________________________________________________

As you were walking around in the pizza plex at night you stumbled on Vanessa talking to freddy. Freddy spotted you " officer Y/N, it is good to see you" he said with a smile. Vanessa turned her head to look at you " oh hey Y/N, didn't see you there " she visibly sweat dropped as she looked at you. That's when you realize you had your 'resting bitch face' on. " Hey Freddy, Hey v" you said with a chuckle and small smile.

" What are you two doing down here?" you asked, sounding a bit confused.

" I was just telling Freddy to go back to his room, he's supposed to be on lockdown" she said side glancing at Freddy as she spoke in a sassy tone.

" I was just... Um..." he continued to stutter as you walked towards him. He looked down at you as you were now in front of him and being a lot shorter than he is.

" Well, let's get you back to your room. K Freddy." you said, sounding a lot more like a statement than a question. He nodded his head and walked with you

" bye v, see you later!" you yelled out as you two walked away

" goodbye officer vanessa " Freddy said with his stage voice.

" Bye you two!" she yelled " Stay safe!" That last bit seemed directed at you. As the two of you were walking you spoke up

"Freddy where's the kid, I know you have him. It's in your nature to protect you know" as you said this Freddy seemed to get nervous

" i....I have no idea what you are talking about " he said not sounding as confident as he would like to " You're really bad at lying, you know that right" Freddy let out a sigh as you both entered his room. Then his chest cavity opened and out came a little kid no older than a 9 year old. The kid just stared at you looking mildly scared.

" Gregory, what are you doing?!" Freddy said with mild urgency. "Freddy calm down, I'm not going to hurt him" You said, your voice filled with care and caution.

" Hey there little guy, I'm not gonna hurt you. Wanna tell me your name?" you said with a sweet voice, not wanting to scare the child. " I'm Gregory. Who are you?" the little boy now known as Gregory asked.

" Im Y/N, Nice to meet you Gregory'' you say as you stick your hand out for him to shake. He shook your hand with a small smile. You had a good feeling that you and this kid were going to be good friends.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey you made it to the end thank you for reading and i will see you next time

remember to eat food and drink water take care of your self

-With love and respect/p sal