🐝 C!Tubbo x male reader (platonic) 🐝

Idk who made this fanart but its really good so shout out to whoever made this :D

fluffy 

[ edited ]

 〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Tubbo was walking into his house when he herd noise in the kitchen. He looked in the kitchen and saw Y/n trying to cook steaks. Key word in that sentence ' trying' . "Why won't you cook right!" Y/n mumbled to him self. Tubbo  held in a snicker as Y/n continued to fail at cooking stake. Y/n looked over and yelped as he saw Tubbo intently starting at him. He started laughing a little as Y/n look at him with a startled look on his face.  "Hello" "Hi Tubbo"      "whatcha doing??" "Ummmmm..... nothing...?" "You shore? because from the looks of it you trying to cook." Tubbo said smugly. Y/n looked at him with a small frown. " and im not doing so great." Tubbo let out a a giggle. "Here let me help you" " fineee I guess you can help" Y/n said in a exaggerated tone. After Y/n and Tubbo got done cooking the stakes they ate them and they were surpassingly kinda good( to Y/n tubbo knew they would be good ). For an hour they talked and made jokes. They all around had a good time. Now they sat in front of the fireplace with a blanket around both of there shoulders. Tubbo was talking softly and didn't see that Y/n fell asleep until something hit is shoulder, it was Y/n's head. He was feeling tired himself so he layed his head on Y/n's and fell asleep as well. All that was herd through out the house were the soft snores of those inside.

~~~the end~~~

or is it. DUN DUN DUUUU. ( it is :] )

————————————————————

Wow two up dates in a row. Sorry its short lol. Hope you like this one shot. I hope y'all have a very pog day/night remember to eat,drink, sleep, and self care. Sorry if tubbo is a little OOC 😔 

E

[word count]:329