-Must have been the wind-

Parings: wally darling x gn!reader

Pronouns: you/your

TW/CW: None just fluff

Sorry if wally is ooc This is my first time writing him.

It was a lovely day, a day like any other. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. You walked out of your house with a smile on your face and a hop in your step. You see here in home things were almost always going well, discluding the silly antics you and your neighbors get into of course. As you walk down the street you smile yelling a good morning to everyone you pass on your way to wally's sentient houses named home. You waved at home and asked if you could go inside. As a response home opened the front door for you letting you in. With the lack of motion in the houses you made the assumption that wally was in his room, probably still sleeping ( More like whispering "I'm sleeping " over and over again). As you walked to his room you could hear humming. If you were to guess the song you would have said beautiful dreamer, and you would be right as well. You knocked on Wally's door with a hint of hesitation, not wanting to interrupt his beautiful humming. You heard a muffled 'come in' from Wally's end. With that you opened the door to see him doing his makeup, with his hair already being done.

" You sure are early today, neighbor, you must be excited to see me." he said with his seemingly permanent smile. You smiled with a shy blush on your face.

" Well, since you came all this way to see me sooo early neighbor, why don't we go on a picnic outside?" He asked with a small smirk on his face. You nodded in agreement

" A picnic would be nice." you said with a smile that in wally's eyes could light up the whole world.

" With that decided let's go " Wally said as he took an apple for each of you and a large blanket for the two of you to sit on. Wally graded your hand as the two of you walked outside in to a open flower field.

" wow.... It's beautiful Wally!"

" not nearly as beautiful as you darling"

" Wally, did you say something?"

" No dear, it must have been the wind you were hearing."

" well alright, if you say so"