Besties

(platonic)Author x reader cuz why not

( no pronounes used )

BUZZ

BUZZ

BUZZ

You jumped out of bed at the sound of your alarm, excited for what the day had to bring. Today wasn't anything special by any means, you were just in a good mood. As you got ready for the day you put on a playlist Sal had made for you.

Dragula by Rob zombie was what played as got in the shower. Once you hoped out you started to dry your (H/L) (H/C) hair, Home by cave town was playing. You started to hum along, getting dressed you decided to wear your favorit (F/C) hoodie and black jeans with your combat boots. You put on a (F/G) ( favorit gem ) necklaces and your friendship bracelet sal made you, along with some fingerlings gloves. Just as Mama by MCR was finishing up you heard a knock on your door. Running down the stairs you yelled," BE RIGHT THERE!"

Once you got to the door you opened it and there was Sal looking up/down at you smiling at you. He was wearing a green sweater with a black skirt and leggings as well as his platform boots( because I'm a king 😌/j ). He greeted you with a hug saying that it was good to see you. You laughed, seeing as you saw him just yesterday.

( LE TIME SKIP )

Your day was filled with movie watching ( more like Sal just giving funny commentary for the whole show and you laughing your ass off), drawing/ watching Sal draw, talking, and snacking on whatever you could find in your house. " Sal, you need to stop" you said in a serious voice " No, I'm being serious I would totally drink lighter fluid and/or bleach" he said with a laugh. You rolled your (E/C) eyes at him and his silly shenanigans. " Whatever man, just don't die on me lmao" "Ok,ok. I'll be careful when drinking non-drinkable liquids." you both started giggling and ended up rolling around on the floor laughing your asses off. When it was time for Sal to go home you gave him a hug and said that you'd see him tomorrow. He smiled and told you to get some sleep and to eat dinner too. You laughed at his motherly behavior and when to get something to eat. As you walked into the kitchen you saw a note from Sal, " hey i wanted to say thanks for being my friends happy 7 year friendaversary!! Love you bestie, p,s the cake is for you :)" as you read you start to smile. After you ate you went up to your bedroom to get some sleep and found a new (F/A) plush sitting on your bed with a note, " hey bestie it's me still lmao hope you have a good night's sleep :)." you laughed at his childishness and got into bed with it after changing into your night clothes.

You smiled and drifted off to sleep.......... Until you remembered that you need to get him something too.

And one amazon trip later you were drifting off to sleep with a smile on your face.

~the end ~

WOW I DID IT I POSTED SOMETHING YIPPEE. I hope you liked this little spit ball thing-y lmao. It was fun to write.

remember to eat food, drink water, and get a good night's rest.- with love and respect-Sal/p